44

Eventually we both become sleepy so I snuggle into his arms and we sleep.

I yawn in the morning, Tobias stares down at me.

"D'you know how creepy that is?" I say my voice uncertain from just waking up.

"I don't care." He presses his lips to mine. I kiss him back but then give up. It's too early. "Oh Tris..." He groans and I laugh at his boyishness.

"I'm tired...it's too early." He groans again and then I walk off into the kitchen.

"Tris!" He says panicking. Probably thinking I'm upset with him. I'm not. He comes running in, sending various apologies to me. I burst into fits of laughter.

"You think I'm upset with you? Because you wanted to kiss me for longer?" I say laughing. I watch Tobias's face fill with redness, which makes me laugh twice as hard.

"Well...I-uh..." The redness increases in his face and I calm myself down.

"How about we get dressed and...have a day to ourselves again?" I sneakily ask.

"Just this one, Tris." He heads out to get breakfast (muffins) and to tell the control room manager an excuse that isn't true to why he wants to stay off.

Of course whatever his lie was, it worked. He comes back with around four muffins. I take two, he takes two. I shovel down them.

I kiss Tobias heatedly. Turns out, we did nothing all day but eat, kiss and snuggle. When our kissing got heavy we ended with a shirtless Tobias.

"Tris?" Tobias says, curiosity peeping in his voice.

"Hmm?" I'm completely distracted by his shirtless chest.

"Do you think we could-" I cut his words off by kissing him hard.  I know exactly what he was going to say and I don't mind. I want to. He progesses, removing my short and his jeans. He grins at my stomach, it's now rather largeness. It's almost as if he next rips my jeans off. I guess we haven't done it in a while...So that makes us both kind of desperate for each other. I kiss him heavily until he breaks away. His lips touch my neck, earlobes, ravens and my breasts.

We went slow through the whole process, we didn't want to hurt the twins so we decided that we'd not go rough. I lie under him on the sofa, panting. He breathes heavily above me, still in me but not moving.

"That...was..." I let him finish my sentence.

"Brilliant." He says exasperated. I don't even understand why I was scared of intimacy before...as long as it me and Tobias then I'm fine. I enjoy way more than a person with intimacy problems should... Me and Tobias are pulled out od our stares when we hear the door.

"Shit!" Tobias says. We didn't lock the door. He yanks himself off me and throw a blanket over me. He runs off into the bathroom just in time for Christina walking in. She didn't see him. I look down at myself. I'm completely naked just one thin layer of blanket covering me from Christina...

"Tris?"

"Christina," I say breathing heavily again. Dammit. She's going to be so cringed out when she realises she just walk in on me and Tobias having sex. Wonderous.

"Look at you!" She squeals. I'm bot entirely sure if this is good or bad...Has she figured out? "Your huge!" Nope. Thank God...

"You too..." I say awkwardly.

"Are you going to stand up and show me or what!?" She squeaks. I'm about to make up an excuse but Tobias comes in, saving me. He's wearing clothes and his hair is wet. He pretended to have a shower.

"Look, no offense but the pregnant lady probably wants to sit down." Tobias says, literally saving my ass. We exchange looks of thanks.

"Whatever." Christina scoffs and Tobias sits down next to my feet. He pulls the cover down a bit, covering my feet. I give him a thank you look again. "Me and Will were wondering if you two would be at the birthing of our lil' boy?" She says.

"Yes." I say, I meant to sound excited but I didn't. I cough. "We'd love to." I rephrase. Tobias nods. He doesn't agree. He'd rather avoid the Candor Christina. But...you know...

"Great! We'll talk plans tomorrow, considering it's night time!" She's gone, just like that. I look to my feet where Tobias is and we both laugh with hysteria. His hands lands on my thighs and we laugh and laugh.

Hey! Long time no...writing? Okay, whatever...So, I was thinking of writing a Sheo fanfiction, what d'you think? THANK YOU FOR 21+K!!! I've been watching If I Stay...