i'm fine

⚠️ I'm sorry but this chapter contains a little smut again. Can't blame them, they're hot.
Enjoy :)

Alma's a little unsettled by the feeling of a warm skin against hers as she wakes up, but eventually, the events of last night all come back to her and she smiles to herself.

She has to admit it's a little weird to think about it. Her English teacher is sleeping right next to her, completely naked and it's not even a dream.

She turns around and appreciates Lauren's calmness. Her pale skin, her soft lips.

Alma puts her hand on Lauren's cheek and lets her thumb stroke her lips as the older girl smiles.

"I knew you weren't totally asleep." Alma chuckles and Lauren grins.

"I was resting my eyes and waiting for you to wake up. Do you want breakfast?"

"Not really. I don't really eat in the morning." Alma says.

She does eat in the morning but today she's feeling that familiar burden in her chest, and it makes her nauseous, so she's mostly just not hungry.

"Okay. What do you wanna do? Stay in bed or?"

"Well... I was thinking I could get into the shower."

"Sure. You're at home. Mi casa es tu casa."

Alma laughs as Lauren beams, and she takes what she needs in her used red backpack and disappears in the bathroom.

She turns the shower on, not needing to get undressed, and a few minutes after she gets under the water she feels a warm hand against her left side, slightly making her jump.

"Sorry." Lauren whispers, kissing her shoulder. "Didn't mean to scare you."

"You're good." Alma says, closing her eyes as she feels Lauren's skin against her own.

She turns around to kiss her. She watches as Lauren's hair get wavy and start getting in her face.
Her hands on the older girl's cheeks, she puts her hair away to kiss her again, pushing Lauren against the wall as the girl moans in a whisper from the cold tile touching her back.

Alma decides that she didn't hear enough of these beautiful moans, and Lauren seems to understand that since she has that smirk on her face that Alma loves to hate.

Last night's shyness seems to have disappeared from both of them, and as Alma grabs Lauren's butt, the older girl can't help love the way she touches her.

Alma's hands wander a lot as they kiss, but eventually her right hand finds its way to the side of Lauren's right thigh which she strokes, before making her way to the girl's center, this time stroking her clit and eliciting a moan from her.
Even though she really has no idea what she's doing, Alma decides to just go with the flow and do whatever seems to make Lauren feel good.

As Lauren throws her heand back against the wall, Alma enters a finger inside her, smiling in the crook of her neck as the Cuban groans.

Lauren will never get over how good it feels to have Alma's body pressed onto hers, especially when Alma's fingers are thrusting in and out of her like they are right now, making her lose her mind.

The way she keeps going faster and faster, Lauren can't control anything anymore.

"Oh, God, Alma..." she moans in the blonde girl's ear, making her smile and thrust a little bit faster, which makes Lauren moan a little bit louder.

Lauren's left hand in resting on Alma's cheek and her other hand is against the shower's glass door as she tries to stay standing, feeling her orgasm building up in literally all of her body.