Chapter 63

"Let's start playing then

"Let's start playing then."

Wonwoo wandered cheerfully through the room, his fingers playing with the gun in his hand until he finally came to a halt in front of Jisung.
The youngest only left his head hanging, his dark eyes looking up despite it. I had never seen such an expression on him before and I had to admit that a light shiver went down my spine.

"Question number one."

Not a second did the SVT member stretch out his arm and point the gun directly at the youngest's head, slightly tilting his own while doing so.
However, the student didn't show a reaction, leaving me impressed by how confident he seemed despite his own age.

"Who is NCT's leader?"

Although Jisung continued to try keep his composure and kept silent, I could see him swallowing from a distance as Wonwoo came a step closer, the end of the gun barely inches away from his forehead.
However, he left the appearance of not wanting to answer, making his counterpart more impatient than before.

"Come on," the elder hissed more seriously than before, overcoming the space between the gun an his skin.

"Lee Taeyong," it suddenly came from my right, all eyes automatically turning in Mark's direction.

Wonwoo just raised an eyebrow and laughed dryly when he realized that the ravenette boy was trying to protect his younger member.

"Now, now, that's not how the game works. The person I am pointing at has to answers, so lets try again. Who's your leader?"

His eyes shiftet back at Jisung who finally raised his head to look the bastard in front of him properly in the eyes. Wonoo would be dead by now, if looks alone were able to kill someone.

"Lee Taeyong", he finally answered, his voice rougher and deeper than ever.

"Very good, but of course we already knew that. I just wanted to make sure you don't lie to us."

A clear fake smile spread across his face as he pulled back his gun.
He strolled on to the next person only a few steps away from the youngest, a little later pointing the gun at Jaemin just as he did a few seconds ago.

"Next question," he grinned, his own ego and self satisfaction higher than the Empire State Building.
"How many members are in NCT? According to the information gathered, new members have been added to your group within the last three weeks."

"18," Jaemin replied without batting an eyelid, answering a bit too quickly to pass it off as the truth.

I knew the pink haired boy had been in his gang longer than I had been in mine, but he was still really bad at keeping his cool.
If I was next to him right now, he would've earned a smack to the back of his head .

Apparently Wonwoo felt the same way, soon after an amused laugh leaving his lips, before he put the gun back in his own pocket.
Before I could even realize what was going on, the guy had already clenched his right hand into a fist, punching Jaemin straight in his face with without hesitation, using full force just as he had done with me.