10

Kiara

The entire drive back to the estate was pure silence. To say that I'm nervous is an understatement. I am completely on edge. I have no idea what to expect and I'm too scared to even utter a word to Dario right now.
He's been sitting with this unreadable expression and hasn't spared me a single glance not even now as we're entering the mansion. We were walking side by side right now and this was way too close for my liking. I feel like if his arm even grazes me I'll pass out. I picked up my pace a little as the bedroom was now in sight.

"Kiara." He said way too calm and that's when I took off. I dashed down the hall and as soon as I entered the room I slammed the door shut and locked it. Moments later the door handle started jingling letting me know he was trying to get it.

"Kiara open the door." He said slamming on the door.

"No Dario you're going to hurt me!"

"If you don't open the door what do you think I'm going to do?" He questioned.

"Dario please just try to listen to me. I was not flirting with Giovanni." I pleaded with him.

"You already got his name. What, did he give you his number too?" He chuckled. Giovanni did indeed give me his number not believing that I had no phone but I wouldn't tell Dario that.

"We were just holding cool conversation Dario. I swear-"

"Vuoi morire stanotte?"(Do you want to die tonight?) He knows I don't freaking understand. It doesn't matter right now either way. I'll.open the door tomorrow when he's calmed down.

I stripped out of my dress and went into the bathroom to take a nice warm shower. I switched on the new IPod Dario gifted me with yesterday and hopped in the shower after selecting my R&B playlist.

🎶Riding to the music, this is how we do it (all night), all night
Breezing down the freeway just me and my baby, in our ride
Just me and my boss, no worries at all
Listening to the Aston Martin Music, Music..

Ten minutes later I was out of the shower and now trying to scrub off the makeup I put on earlier. Once I was done handling my hygiene in the bathroom I grabbed my Ipod, switched off the light and e termed the bedroom. I went into the walk in closet and put on a night gown to sleep once I dried my body off. Going back into the room I grabbed a lotion off the dresser and moisturized my skin. I really treat my body like I'm about to step out when I'm going to bed. I put body spray,lotion everything that make me feel and smell good just to hop in bed. I nearly jumped out of my skin at the sight of Dario standing in the room when I turned around. How did I not notice him here.

"H-how did you get in?" I asked carefully.

"This is my home.. my room, did you not expect me to have a key babygirl?" He asked again in that calm tone.

 my room, did you not expect me to have a key babygirl?" He asked again in that calm tone