Chapter 14: Heat (17+)

When Mew had arrived at Gulf's room, he could smell a faint sweetness in the air. When he noticed Gulf's shadow under the door, the smell had intensified. Drawing him closer to the door.

When the lock finally turned and the door creaked open, Mew was hit with the most delicious smell ever.

Gulf was hanging onto the door handle, panting hard. His shirt soaked in sweat, and falling off his shoulder. He had unbuttoned it from the heat, but what Mew saw peeking from beneath that was glistening skin, and a perky nipple.

Gulf's flushed face, his intoxicating smell, his trembling legs. Everything was beautiful. Mew couldnt help but desire him.

But Mew was responsible, he took his suppressants at all times. Before stepping even one foot into Gulf's room, he quickly injected himself with an extra dose of suppressant.

Even as Gulf's smell was threatening to turn him insane, he could still hold onto rationality. Although it was very hard.

"Mew..." Gulf called out to him, resting his flushed face onto the door frame. "Can you just leave...."

" y-yeah...."

But just as Gulf attempted to close the door his legs gave away and he collapsed onto the floor.

Mew regarded him from a distance, but when Gulf didn't get up he asked. " Can you get up?"

Gulf stayed silent for a minute before he looked up at Mew his eyes dripping desire as he groaned out his words " I can't."

" I'll help you in then."

"No!"

" Gulf I can't just leave you there...what if someone comes in! It would be dangerous!"

"No...."

Mew grunted in frustration. He couldn't just leave him there even if Gulf refused his help. Mew stalked over to where Gulf was, holding his breath he lifted him off the floor and carried him to his bed. Laying his gently down, he tucked him in.

He went down to the kitchen and brought Gulf whatever was easy to eat. Bananas, apples, bread, as well as a couple bottles of water. He needed to stay hydrated after all.

Gulf twisted and turned as he layed a cold cloth on his forehead.

Mew helped Gulf to some of the porridge and was about to leave when Gulf called out to him.

" Mew..."

"Yeah?"

" Can you also wipe the rest of my body?"

Mew gulped down at the request, he was already feeling unsettled he couldn't stay here for much longer.  Gulf's scent was driving him insane. No amount of suppressant would stop that much desire. Especially when Mew knew exactly what kind of taste he was missing out on.

But the pleading look in Gulf's eyes made it hard for Mew to even consider refusing such a request.

"Ok"

Gulf squirmed as Mew began removing his clothes. When he started wiping him down Gulf began to moan. He held onto the hand Mew was using to wipe him down with both of his own, as Mew passed down the wet clothes across his body.

"Mmm....." whimpered Gulf as Mew passed across his nipples.

Gulf had his eyes closed, too wrapped up in the sensation to notice the way Mew was looking at him.

Mew's throat had gone completely dry. When he has taken of Gulf's shorts, he had expected the boy to have underwear on, but Gulf had nothing on.