59°

So, guys. Sorry for stalling so long. A lot has been on my mind. But, I'm here now.

You guys, I dreamt of Nova last night😂 I don't even know, I'm just weird abeg.

Oh yeah and expect a double update next and yes, I wanted to say thankyou to everyone who put in effort to fight the whole plagiarism issue. The girl has taken the book down, we can all rest❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Let's begin, guys........🥃🥃🥃🥃

~YURE~

The next thing, he growled, charging towards me with so much rage.

It all happened so fast.

One second, Xander was rushing towards me like a bull to a red cape, and the next second, something that felt like the weight of a padded dumb bells came spearing painfully into my ribs, overwhelming my entire body with an excruciating, unbearable pain and throwing my entire weight down to the earth.

I winced as I hit the stoned floors of the compound, my vision blinding for a second with blue and white dots as I adjusted to the force of the attack. My entire stomach burned painfully and I hoped I wasn't bleeding internally.

Lord, but I asked you to help me.

The dog's barking got louder and more intense. I wasn't even hearing voices.

Where was Nova?

I couldn't look to the doorway to find out. I was still trying to adjust my now blurry vision. I started tasting small bits of blood in my mouth.

Has this nigga ruptured something in me? Christ.

I tried to get back on my feet. Using all the strength I could muster to stand up. To try an defend myself. To try to fight Xander back.

The fucker beat me to it. Before I knew it, I was lifted up, suspended in the air for half a second, and having my back slammed so painfully against the gate.

My back felt like it had been split into two. If I wasn't still standing, I would have concluded that this guy had actually broken my spinal cord.

Xander's biceps bulged as he held a chunk of the front of my shirt in his hands, pressing my back against the gate and looking at me with rage filled eyes. Chest heaving with ragged, harsh breaths and nose flaring in fury.

"God knows I want to fucking kill you right now." A seething Xander growled through gritted teeth.

There was something about how he said it that made me very uncomfortable. Something about those eyes of his' that were glaring at me. They filled with some kind of venom and deadly poison that actually shook me. Unsettled me. A lot.

Was he actually serious?

Was he actually planning on murdering me for real?

He looked dead serious about it. His anger seemed uncontrollable. Deadly.

I could tell he wasn't himself right now. And now, I'm the one bearing the brunt of this.

He growled, shoving me back roughly against the gate and damaging my back once more. I cursed, momentarily annoyed. Without warning, he raised a tightly, folded large fist to my face and I closed my eyes, expecting the worst.

I didn't feel the punch.

He didn't punch me?

"Xander, calm down." A gruff voice interrupted.