Chapter 13

Jennie's P.O.V

"Yeah, Taehyung and I have some work to do so we'll head off as well." I said grabbing a confused Taehyungs hand as we left the room.

"What work? Where are we going?" Taehyung asked as I dragged him around the school. The tension was just too much in that small living room, I just had to find an excuse to get out of there.

"The library." I simply answered, I guess it wasn't completely a lie, I do have something important to do with Taehyung.

"Why?" He asked as I just signed and stopped mid way, letting go of his hand.

"Remember when I told you that I would help you find a cure for those scars?" I asked, whispering loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, if we're gonna start finding that cure somewhere it might as well be the library." I said as he he made a funny face at me.

"The library? Seriously?" He asked in disbelief.

"What? You got any better ideas?" I asked defensively but he just shrugged his shoulders and started walking to the library without any other objections.

"There are plenty of books about counter curses and cures , I'm sure we'll find something." I said as he replied with a soft "Hmm."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"There are plenty of books about counter curses and cures, I'm sure we'll find something." Taehyung said in a high pitched, squeaky tone, mimicking my voice. "See, I knew we won't find anything here." He said throwing the book that's he was reading harshly on the table which was already packed with multiple other books.

"I don't sound like that." I said, snapping at him. Ge'ez, I'm just trying to help him.

"Yes, yes you do. But that doesn't matter now cause I just wanted my entire day reading books and more books and even more books!" It was already midnight so no one was in the library anymore, which is why Taehyung was allowed to yell without any teachers or students shutting him up.

"You aren't gonna find a cure with that attitude! Be glad I'm helping or you could be dead by next month!" I declared maybe a little to harshly.

"Well at least I wouldn't have wasted my last few days like this!!" He yelled.

"Oh I'm sorry! I guess trying to help you NOT DIE. SORRY IF ITS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME! You know what? This is crazy. Why did I even bother helping you anyway, it's a waste of my time." I said, before getting up and leaving Taehyung alone with a pile of books that still needed to be put back in their respective shelf's.

"Fine! Leave! Like I need your help anyway!" He shouted behind me and I could hear the hurt in his voice but I was too angry to care.

That jackass really thinks that it's okay to blame all of this me? Hell no, he might be severely ill, but that gives him no right to treat me in such a harsh way when all I was trying to do was help him.

"Wow, what the hell was that?" Gigi said, looking at my fuming face and of course from hearing our loud screams.

Gigi and I have known each other since grade school and she's pretty close with the rest of the girls as well.

She had lost her dad a long time ago when she was really young. Her mom wasn't healthy enough to pay for their expenses since she'd had a really tough birth with Gigi's younger sister. So being the only one who was able to take of everyone, all the pressure was put onto her shoulders.