Going Home

We were on our way to save Sirius and buckbeak offered us a ride.

"You were right, Hermione. It wasn't my dad I saw earlier. It was me! I saw myself conjuring the Patronus before. I knew I could do it this time, because... well, I'd already done it. Does that make sense?" I heard Harry say.

"No! But I don't like flying- aeee!" Hermione shouted. A few minutes later, we arrived at the cell where they were keeping Sirius. Harry conjured a spell to break the metal bars and Sirius was free. It looked like they were having fun but me....all I can think about is going home. We arrived at Hogwarts and Hermione pulled me aside to talk.

"Harry told me about you being his sister." Hermione said.

"Oh, its not big of a deal really." I said.

"It is! You're the girl who lived, Louisa! You have a strong power!" Hermione exclaimed.

"My life isn't a dream come true, Hermione. My power has a big burden and that is a burden that I will carry for the rest of my life." I said and walked away and towards Harry and Sirius.

"Take care if each other, Harry, Louisa." Sirius said.

"We will. Thank you, Sirius." I said and we left to go to the hospital wing as soon as we heard the clock chime. We met Dumbledore by the hall and reported about Sirius' freedom but he looked like he knew nothing about it. Shrugging, I went ahead to Ron's room and his jaw dropped.

"How'd you get there? I was just talking to you there... and now you’re there!" Ron exclaimed.

"What’s he talking about, Harry?" I asked, biting back a smile.

"I don’t know. Honestly, Ron, how can somebody be in two places at once." Hermione said, amused.

"Hey, I'm going back to the common room now. Goodnight!"  I said and headed to the Slytherin common room. When I got there, I saw Draco on the couch, deep in thought. 

I stood and in front of him and said, "Are you okay, Draco?"

"D-did you just call me Draco?" He asked, snapping out of his thoughts.

"That is your name unless you would be preffered to be called Malfoy once again."

"No uh Draco's fine. So uh Louisa, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I-uh-uhm...."

"Spit it out, Draco!"

"It's not that easy!"

"Then don't tell me! Gosh, Draco." I turned around to leave when he suddenly exclaimed, "I like you, Louisa!"

"What?" I stupidly asked.

"I like you. I know its unlike me to do this but I really like you. I like how you laugh, you smile. I like how you hair shines in the moonlight and you stayed strong after I bullied you all this years. I like your feisty personality and how you stand up to Pansy. How you proved that there are Slytherins who aren't so mean after all. How--" Before he continued to ramble even more, I kissed him. I cupped his face and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We pulled away after a few seconds and I whispered,