fourty two

jeno's head shot up from his phone when his front door flung open to reveal a tired looking wooyoung carrying an almost asleep jaemin. jeno's mind immediately came up with the worst scenarios as he was quick to help wooyoung bring the drunk boy inside.

the two succeeded in getting jaemin into the spare room and laying him down on the bed, not wanting to disturb renjun who was asleep in jeno's room. jeno closed the door of the spare room quietly and smiled at the soft snores that came from his boyfriend.

'so what the fuck happened?' jeno took a seat beside wooyoung on the couch, resting his head against his palm.

'jaemin's fine, he's just tired. san looks pretty rough though.' wooyoung chuckled lightly and jeno nodded, humming in response.

'thank you for taking him back home.' wooyoung smiled at the brunette's words and shook his head.

'you don't need to thank me. i know we're not exactly close friends but you three hold a special place in my heart.' jeno could see the fondness in wooyoung's eyes and couldn't help but smile, feeling thankful for the boy. wooyoung stood up and dusted himself off.

'i should probably get going, it's pretty late.' jeno nodded and wooyoung pulled him into a hug. 'renjun already knows this, but just know san isn't a bad person and i'm doing what i can to help.'

jeno furrowed his eyebrows slightly but nodded again. he trusted the boy and knew he had good intentions. wooyoung waved and said goodbye before exiting jeno's home and jeno sat down again with a sigh.

jeno woke up to the sweet smell of his favorite food and a kiss on his temple, squinting his eyes as the morning sun blinded him. he heard a giggle from beside him and turned to look at his blonde boyfriend.

'good morning, love.' renjun blushed at jeno's morning voice, still not used to how deep and raspy it sounded. instead of replying he grabbed the younger's hand and attempted to pull him up.

'come on, nana sent me to wake you up.' jeno smiled at the boy and stretched his limbs as a loud yawn escaped his lips, earning another giggle from the chinese boy. jeno hesitantly got out of his warm covers and followed the elder into the kitchen where they were met with the sight of jaemin cooking. the mentioned boy spun around with a grin on his face as he heard them approaching.

'good morning, baby boy.' jaemin ran over to kiss jeno's cheek before running back to where he was making jeno's favorite pancakes. jeno raised an eyebrow as he sat down on a stool.

'baby boy?' he questioned and only got a nod from the younger boy in response. 'since when am i the baby?'

renjun sat on the stool next to him and ruffled his boyfriend's hair. 'you've always been our baby.' jaemin looked over at the two and nodded in agreement.

jeno stayed quiet and decided to let his boyfriends baby him for once instead of it being the other way around, and he'd be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying it. jaemin plated their breakfast in front of them and jeno couldn't hold back his smile upon seeing his favorite food in front of him, cooked by his favorite boys.

'what did i do to deserve this anyways?' jeno asked the two boys, stuffing his mouth with the fluffy pancake while renjun looked at him in disgust.

'you don't have to do anything to be taken care of, i know you like to be the tough dominant one but like we told you before, doms need to be taken care of every now and then.' jaemin spoke with a soft tone as he poured them all a glass of orange juice.

once the boys had finished their breakfast, jaemin and renjun dragged jeno over to his couch and forced him to sit between them. he watched in confusion as renjun fumbled with the tv remote while jaemin gathered some blankets. another smile made it's way on to the brunette's face once renjun turned on his favorite disney movie and he felt like he might as well never stop smiling at this point.

the three cuddled up on the couch as the lion king started to play and they couldn't be any happier. jaemin wrapped his arm around jeno who's head was on jaemin's chest while renjun cuddled into jeno's other side.

they all had the same loving smiles on their faces and they hoped they wouldn't be replaced with frowns any time soon.

a/n: when someone in your class is confirmed to have covid so now you have to get a test tomorrow and you have health issues that put you at high risk <3

but even if it's negative i still have to quarantine for 2 weeks and can't leave my room and honestly i'm not mad about that