Chapter 13

Third Person

It was now November and the weather in Michigan has been getting colder and colder. Meaning the ground was covered in snow.

Today was Noahs first game of ice hockey season. Owen had a rule that he would always make time to go to an event of his siblings. Ever since his Mother left and his Dad disappeared. He made sure that his siblings knew that someone would come and support them.

He made sure to embed that rule into his brothers head and now he would get to teach Cameron the rule.

They were all going to the game to support Noah. The boys had dressed Cameron in the team colours red and gold. She wore black jeans with a red wool jumper. Her hair long brown hair was in two pigtails. Which had two gold bobbles attached.

"Cam come here!" Noah shouted from his room.

Cameron came out of the bathroom after looking at herself in the mirror. Skipping down to Noahs room.

"Ya Noah?" She peeked her small head through the door.

"Come here." Noah patted his bed beside him where he sat. He wore his jersey and a pair of tracksuit bottoms.

Cameron skipped over to Noah. Her pigtails swinging side to side. Climbing up onto his bed. Noah chuckling at her struggle. But he ended up helping her up.

"Okay I need you to stay still." Noah said pulling out a red face paint stick and putting one hand on her head to keep it in place.

"Why" Cameron tilted her head in confusion. Making Noah groan.

"I just want to put something on your face." He went to draw the lines on her face. When Cameron pulled her head back.

"But I don't want to ruin my pwetty face" Cameron pouted.

"It won't ruin your pretty face other people will also have this on their face. You wanna be like everyone else?" Noah asked raising an eyebrow.

"No I wanna be diff-er-ent" Cameron said crossing her arms and struggling to prounce different.

Noah groaned she gave him the righf answer but right now it wasn't the answer he was looking for.

"Please Cam for me?" Noah tried to do his best pout and puppy dog eyes.

"Ok. Stop doing that." She whined.

Noah soon grew a smile and Cameron let him paint two red stripes on her cheeks.

"Perfect! Go show the others" Noah smiled happy with his work.

Cameron hopped off the bed skipping down the hall to show the other boys. Noah following behind since she really wasn't aloud on the stairs by herself.

"I need photos!" Mason cheered when he saw Cameron and Noah. Noah rolled his eyes at Mason. Owen chuckled. They were ready to leave they were just waiting on the two youngest.

"Mase we have to goooo" Cameron whined pulling at his hand. He had taken enough photos of her. She just wanted to go.

"Okay come on you little munchkin!" He grabbed her hand and jacket and they walked to the car. As Owen locked up the house. Noah trailing behind with his kit.