Late night practice

It was almost 1AM when Suri finished practicing, it wasn't like she wanted to stay this late, but she literally didn't notice that it was that late, until Hyunjin called her half an hour ago.

"Where are you?" He asked confused, he was in front of her house, knocking for almost 10 minutes with no answer. 

"Still at the company." She heard a soft gasp from the other side. 

"Suri, its 12:30. Why are you there this late? Were you planning to go home alone this late?" 

"Well-" 

"Stay where you are. I'm on my way." He didn't even let her finish whatever she had to say, because he knew pretty well that it was going to useless, he was already on his way to her. She used that time, to prepare her stuff. She held her bag softly, already not being able to move a muscle. 

She has been practicing for almost 6 hours, non-stop. Literally only stopped for 15 minutes, when Jacob got her food, made sure she ate then left. It was going to be her first comeback and she wanted everything to be more than perfect, not only the song was different from what she always did, but it was still her first seriously comeback. April fools, was her debut song, but without any stages. It was going to be her first time to stand on a show stage without the boys and it was scary for her. 

She decided to wait for Hyunjin outside the company, wanting to be home as soon as possible. She didn't know how tired she was until Hyunjin called her. She noticed how no one was at the company, except her and some of the guards, not even some of the trainees. She smiled at the guard and got out of the company. 

She saw a figure coming her way, but it wasn't Hyunjin. The guy was a bit shorter than Hyunjin, but she didn't care much, thinking it was just a random guy, until he came over to her smiling. 

"Joowon, Hi." The boy smiled confusedly at Suri. 

"We keep meeting up accidentally, don't we?" He chuckled and Suri nodded smiling. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"I was out with some of my friends, I'm on my way back home. What are you doing on your own here this late?" 

"I was practicing. I didn't realize how late it was actually." 

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Suri smiled sweetly at the guy and shook her head. 

"Hyunjin is on his way to pick me up." Joowon nodded his head softly.

"I can stay with you until he comes then. Its not safe for you to stay this late on your own." Suri smiled sweetly back at him and nodded her head. 

"Thank you." The two stood there awkwardly, not really knowing what to say. 

"So are you preparing for a comeback?" Suri nodded softly at him, trusting him enough not telling anyone, after all they met more than once and he never asked for a picture or she saw anything on the media about them meeting up. Any one else would've  screamed to the whole world how they literally see Suri every week, but Joowon was nice enough not to say anything or act weirdly around her. 

"Don't tell anyone though." She said jokingly and he nodded quickly at her. 

"Of course. I can't wait though. I'm sure its going to be amazing." Suri noticed the soft blush on Joowon cheeks and she couldn't help, but giggle. 

"Thank you, Joowon." She noticed footsteps coming their way, and turned to see Hyunjin walking over to them. "Hyunjin is here." 

"Hello." Joowon bowed down as he saw Hyunjin coming their way. 

"Hyunjin this is Joowon, the guy from that time we went to get ice- Oh wait, you weren't with us. Joowon, this Hyunjin, you know him of course." Joowon nodded quickly, smiling at Hyunjin who sent him a smile back, then looked at Suri. "It was nice seeing you again, Joowon. 

"Thank you, you too of course." Suri and Hyunjin watched as Joowon, walked away slowly. Hyunjin took Suri's bag and looked at her confused.

"Who's that again?" The two started to walk to Suri's dorm.

"We all went to get ice cream once and he was our waiter, I met him a few more times on my own." 

"Wait, why did you all go to get ice cream without me?" 

"You were dating-"

"Yeah, okay whatever." Suri chuckled as Hyunjin rolled his eyes at the memories. "Why were you at the company this late?" 

"I was practicing and I didn't even notice it was that late. Why were you at my house anyways?" 

"You invited me over so we can film my episode." 

"I invited you tomorrow." 

"I was bored back home and we don't have anything to do tomorrow, so I thought why not have a sleepover." 

"Never invited you to one." 

"I invited myself." Suri rolled her eyes at Hyunjin and he only smiled at her. "You look tired." 

"I am tired. Every muscle of my body hurts." Hyunjin stopped walking suddenly and stood in front of Suri and bent. "What?" Suri looked at him weirdly, causing him to turn to look at her. 

"Hop on." 

"No, Hyun-" Hyunjin didn't even give her time to say anything as he pulled her legs around his waist, causing her to grab his shoulders quickly. "Hyunjin put me down."

"Shut up." He started to walk his way to her dorm. "So tell me more about this comeback." 

"Well-" Suri wrapped her arms around Hyunjin's shoulders, resting her chin on his shoulder. "Not like something Stray kids would usually do." 

"Its your time to shine, so I think its going to be amazing to show another side of you." Suri nodded, leaning her head on his. "Aren't you scared though?" 

"Terrified." 

"Don't be." 

"How helpful." Hyunjin couldn't help but laugh as he purposely leaned back, almost dropping her. "Hwang Hyunjin- I hate you." 

"You love me, shut up." Suri didn't deny, Hyunjin smiled proudly, putting her down as they arrived at her front door. Suri got out her keys to open the door, as Hyunjin just waited beside her, they both entered the house not really having a plan for the rest of the night.