28 - Hey There

I woke up to see Tubbo and Tommy fast asleep. Tommy was mumbling some words that I really couldn't understand, and Tubbo smiled every now and then. I got up carefully and walked out to see Tommy's parents still asleep in their room. Nobody was awake, so I decided to go all out and cook breakfast for everyone.

I looked through the Innit's kitchen and looked for measuring cups, plates, pans, you name it. I finally got an idea for breakfast and immediately got to work.

I remember Tommy's mom talking about how she loved pancakes, and blueberries. I made a couple blueberry pancakes, and made a couple plain ones as well. I added food dye to some of the pancake mix, and decided to get to designing.

Tubbo POV

I woke up really happy, my dream was about my bees! I miss them so much. Tommy was still sound asleep, so I had to shake him awake. It was 9AM, and y/n was awake already.

"Tommmyyyyy" I cooed, shaking him a bit.
"Mmmmhmmmm 5 more minutessss" Tommy said, putting a pillow over his head.
"Tommmyyyyyyyyyy" I called out again, which woke him up.
"Mhhhhnnmmm what is it, Tubbo?" Tommy groaned.
"It's time to get upp" I said, and Tommy sat up, rubbing his eyes.

I basically had to drag Tommy downstairs, thinking that y/n had gone somewhere. She was sitting on the counter scrolling through twitter.

Y/N POV

I heard Tommy and Tubbo walk slowly down the stairs, and hearing a couple yawns every now and then. I caught a glimpse of them, and shot them a huge smile.

"Morning!" I said, motioning for them to sit. Tommy dragged his feet over to me and threw his hands over me.

I giggled a bit. "hii" I said, and gave him a small boop on the nose.
"hey" he said, giving me a lazy hug. I hugged back and walked him over to the chair. He sat down and got his phone out. I grabbed his phone and put it away.

"whyyyyy" Tommy groaned, trying to reach for it.
"No phone yet, the people can wait" I said, giving him a reassuring smile. I gave him a plate of pancakes and he stuffed his face with them.

"ohhhhhhh y/n these are so fucking good" Tommy said, still stuffing his face. I smiled and turned to Tubbo who was fidgeting with his food.

"Tub? You okay?" I asked, and he looked up.
"Y-Yeah.. yeah." Tubbo said, looking back down. I grabbed his hand and cupped it with mine.

"What's up? I can tell you're not okay" I said, reassuring him.
"It's just.... you're leaving soon.... and i don't want you to... it's like having to miss you for another year... i don't want to do that again..." Tubbo said, his voice cracking.

I pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back up and down to comfort him. He silently cried on my shoulder, and I kept comforting him.

"I don't want to leave either Tub, i hate the us with all my heart. i promise you i'll be visiting soon. plus i don't leave for another week, it's okay!" I said, pulling him away and giving him a small smile. He smiled back and i booped his nose, resulting in him giggling.

Tommy was done with his pancakes, and was already in the shower. We all took turns in the shower, but even after we were done, Tommy's parents had not waken up.

"Do they sleep like this a lot?" I said, bouncing my leg up and down at the couch.
"Calm down, they're heavy sleepers." Tommy said, putting his arm around me and pulling me in closer to him. I smiled as i snuggled into his arm.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked, looking up at him. Tommy looked down and just shut his eyes and nodded.

"I'm not so sure. I mean we can go to the mall-" Tommy said, and flinched when i responded.
"YESYESYESYESYES" I barked, jumping up from the couch. "I am going to get dressed sir Tommy, be right back" I ran to my room and took out the first thing I saw.