Special Request #1- Kageyama x Female Reader

Alright here we go

Alright here we go. I'm legit terrified putting smut on the internet but there is a need.

[Y/N POV]

"So, what are you ordering?"

I looked up and met eyes with my stunner of a boyfriend. Even after two months of dating I still blush when I look at him. "I'll just have a coffee," I stuttered.

He looked at me strangely. "But- We went out for dinner Y/N?" Fuck. This is one of our first *real* dates and I'm already ruining it. 

I cough in a weak attempt to divert attention from my stupidity, but that was also a stupid choice, as I ended up choking on my own saliva in the process. Kageyama lunged from his chair and immediately began lightly hitting my back. His touch sent sparks through me. I reached behind and laced my fingers through his hands, "I'll get the (favourite food)."

[Time skip because lazy]

After the meal you took a walk on a nearby pier. The entire scene gave you butterflies, walking along the lit pier with your hand in his. Kageyama leaned over and gave you a peck on the cheek. You gasped, causing him to let out a small laugh. His laughter was so hot, you were desperate to kiss him. So you did.

He kissed back and picked you up, seating you on the edge of the pier. He wrapped his hands around your waist. You knew what was going to happen next. So did he. So he made the first move. He used all his force and pushed you into the cold icey water below. He let out a devilish smile and walked away. Your last thought as you blacked out was "Yes, drown me daddy!!!"

That was fun. Next one might actually have some smexy content, you don't fuck with people with waifus. They have a need and they expect it to be met.