chapter 17

WARNING: THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO PLEASE BE AT LEAST 14 OR JUST SKIP THE END OF THIS CHAPTER IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE! THANK YOU AND ENJOY(:

"Is this really the best place you could think of to meet?" I ask Draco. I look around Dumbledore's office and glance up at the sorting hat. I would like to burn that thing.

"Yes. Snape won't be back for hours and no one else comes in here, so we are safe. Come sit," he stretches out on the old sofa in the corner of the office. I sit next to him nervously. I don't exactly want to tell Draco about Lupin. It's not that I don't trust him, but I feel the need to figure it out myself before I tell him.

"I'm sorry I disappeared for a while," I say, avoiding eye contact with him. I know he hates when I don't look at him. He sits up on the couch and scoots closer to me.

"You can't just leave like that without an explanation. I was about to leave Hogwarts and search for you." I stare at the hat on the shelf and wonder if it is listening to our conversation.

"No, if I ever left you can't come after me. It would be too dangerous."

"You aren't in charge of me, so I can do whatever the bloody hell I want!" He raises his voice slightly.

"Well, you aren't in charge of me either, so If I want to disappear without an explanation I can!" I cross my arms and raise my voice back at him. I look back over at the sorting hat. I wonder how it knows everything it does. Maybe I should get that book from Neville.

"Look at me Olivia! Why do you keep staring at that stupid hat," He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. I can see the pure anger building in his eyes. They turn a dark grey color when he is angry. I smack his hand away and he flinches slightly then stands up. He starts pacing the room and I stay sitting on the couch.

"I don't think it is any of your business," I say sternly. He stops pacing and turns around slowly to look at me. Shit. I've done it now.

"Not my business?" he growls. "So what are we just over with now? You gonna go skipping around with Longbottom? What you do is my business Olivia." He is screaming at me again and I can feel the tears welling in my eyes. I wish he knew how to express his feelings without screaming.

"No! I didn't realize you had to be in control of everything in my life for us to work out!" I scream at him. He turns around and picks up a glass vase from the nearby shelf. He launches it at the wall and I jump. The tears start streaming down my face and I get up to leave.

When I reach the door he is already there blocking it.

"Move Draco! Right now! I should've known this wouldn't work, I should've known," I break down completely and fall on the floor in pain. Everything is hitting me at once. I lean against the wall and just scream out in pain.

Draco bends down in front of me and I see his face soften immediately. He pulls me close to his chest and holds my head tightly against him. I can hear his heartbeat, which calms me down. I cry for a few minutes and relax in his arms.

"Darling, please," I hear him whisper. I pull away and look at him, finally. His face is full of worry. He puts his hand on my cheek gently and I flinch slightly. He looks hurt by my reaction. "I didn't mean to scare you." I let him brush away my tears and close my eyes slightly. He kisses my eyelashes gently and I sigh.

"I'm not scared of you Draco," I whisper. "I'm scared of what you will think of me." He looks at me confused and I sit up so I am facing him.

"What do you mean?"

"I have something I want to tell you, but it could change the way you think of me," I say biting my nails. He grabs both of my hands.

"Nothing you say could ever change my mind on how I feel about you Olivia. Nothing." I take a deep breath and feel myself shaking slightly. He squeezes my hands for reassurance.

"I found out a few days ago that Robert Greene isn't my dad," he raises his eyebrows at me. "Remus Lupin is." He drops my hands and stands up. I stand up too and he starts to pace again.

"What? How is that even possible? Bloody hell are you a werewolf Olivia?" He runs his hands through his hair and sits down on the couch with his head in his hands.

"I-I don't know and no I'm not a werewolf!" He looks at me with confusion written all over his face.

"You aren't a Greene, which is why you are a Gryffindor and not a pureblood..." he trails off. "This makes so much sense, but none at all." I sit down next to him carefully and let him process what he can.

"I know, it's a lot. I don't know much still, but I do know that no one else can find out. I am going to be with Lupin over holiday."

"You are going to be with him? No, I won't let you go see him alone." I frown at him.

"I will be with the Weasley's and it's still just Remus. Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise." I know he is just overprotective and concerned about me, so I remain calm. His reaction is calmer then I thought too.

"Is this what you were so afraid to tell me?" He asks softly.

"Yes, I didn't know how you would feel about me if you knew I wasn't a pureblood," I say tucking a curl behind my ear. He moves closer to me on the couch and grabs my hands.

"I already told you Olivia, there isn't one thing you could tell me that would make me leave you. I'm not leaving you ever again." I feel the tears coming on again, but I push them back.

I lean in and smash my lips against his. He pulls me closer so I am on top of him. I bite his lip slightly and he lets out a soft moan. He picks me up by the waist and lays me down on the couch, so he is hovering over top me. He leaves a trail of kisses down my neck and I arch my back slightly pushing my hands through his platinum hair.

He loosens my tie and then his. He pulls his sweater over his head and I do the same. He kisses me inbetween removing another layer of clothing while still straddling me on the couch. I am laying in my bra and him shirtless. He reaches down and bites my ear.

"My princess," he whispers and I close my eyes as he makes his way down my chest. He reaches behind my back and unclapses my bra. I feel exposed, but not uncomfortable. Everything feels right with Draco. He kisses down my chest and down my stomach. He reaches where my skirt hem is and looks up at me with fire in his eyes. He smirks and I lift my hips so he can pull it down. Once he pulls my skirt down I stop him and sit up slightly.

He raises his eyebrows at me and I bite my lower lip and begin to undo his belt. I undo it slowly on purpose and kiss where his v line starts. He lets out a soft groan and pushes me back on the couch roughly when he can't take it anymore. He pulls his pants off himself and slips a finger beneath the hem of my underwear. He teases me with one finger and keeps eye contact with me the whole time. He likes watching me squirm.

He adds another finger and I let out a loud moan.

"Draco..please," I beg for him to stop teasing. He smirks and pulls his hand back. He removes my underwear, then his. My eyes widen slightly and I hope he didn't notice. He hovers over me and I take a deep breath.

"You think Snape will mind us doing this on his couch?" asks Draco with a grin on his face.

"Oh shut up, he deserves it." I wrap my arms around his neck and gasp slightly when he enters me. He kisses me softly to help relieve some of the pain.

The pain starts to turn into pleasure quickly and he quickens his speed. We are both sweaty and moaning. He stops kissing me and sits up slightly, never breaking eye contact with me. He goes harder and I feel myself about to finish.

"Olivia!" He moans and that sends me over the edge along with him. He collapses slightly on top of me and we lay there, both out of breath. I stare at the ceiling and smile. He looks over at me and kisses my cheek.

"I love you," I whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! So uhm this was my first smut chapter ever hahaha sorry if it is terrible! I tried (:

Let me know what you think!

-Kiersten<3