Chapter Twenty-Four

The day after her dad had dropped the ball on her, she had called Isabella to help her go dress shopping. Her brothers were also going, but in different vehicles. She was not going to ride in the same car as the triplets.

She got up and started towards the shower to begin her day. Annabella turned the water on and to the right temperature before turning on her speaker and shuffling her playlist. She went through her usual routine.

Once Annabella was done showering, she got out and dried off. She knew she took a quicker shower than usual but all that she had to do was wash her hair and body since she ahd already shaved a few days beforehand. Also, her and showers didn't have the best memories together. That was a story for another time though. She quickly walked to her closet since it was inside of her bathroom and picked out her outfit for the day.

Once she changed into a pair of black sweatpants and a hoodie, Annabella walked out into her bedroom and was met with her twin sitting on her bed. She was confused on why he would be in her room, but shook it off and opted for asking him instead.

"Why are you in my room?" Annabella asked Armani while walking to get her wallet.

"I heard the music when I was walking by and decided to come listen to it too." He replied, smiling at her. He was just glad she was starting to let him in.

Annabella shook her head at his childness when her phone went off. She picked it up and saw that Isabella was there to pick her up. She told her brothers that she was leaving and they all stood up and followed her down to the garage. When she got downstairs, she was greeted by her father. After she had gotten through her father's relentless pestering about watching her surroundings and to stay near her brothers, she walked out to get into Isabella's car.

In the car, her and Isabella blasted music and sang along, while gossiping about what had been happening at school. Annabella was going back to school in two weeks. She would have been going back sooner, but her dad wanted her to get settled into her new home and to make sure she was fully healed before she went back. Apparently, she was all that anyone could talk about. It was not everyday that someone almost died in their school.

When they had pulled up to the mall, Annabella got out and found her brother's cars. It wasn't that hard considering that they were very loud and obnoxious--both the cars and the boys. Annabella once again rolled her eyes at them and smacked Angelo on the back. He jumped in response and everyone laughed at him. Annabella took pity on him and glared at them all.

"You guys stop being mean to hima and can we hurry this up? I hate shopping with a passion," She whined to them. They all laughed at her whining, stating how girls were supposed to like shopping. Annabella glared at them for that comment. Not all girls had to like the typical girly stuff.

"Me and Isabella are going to go into that boutique over there while you guys go get your tuxes or whatever else you might need. Okay," She said and without waiting for a response, she started to pull Isabella over to the shop she had pointed out. Isabella was just laughing at Annabella's brothers shocked faces. They walked in and Annabella knew it would be hours inside of the store because Isabella was a shopaholic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two girls had been in the store for two hours and Annabella still hadn't found the dress that called to her yet. Isabella had just found hers and it looked stunning on her. It was a silk baby blue dress with a slit up the thigh. Annabella was about to give up when she saw the dress that called to her. When she stopped walking, Isabella quickly did also. She had followed Annabella's line of sight to the dress and gasped when she had seen it.

"That is your dress Bella. It was made for you." She said quietly, still in shock. Annabella just nodded her head aimlessly along with Isabella, completely agreeing with what she had said.

They flagged down a worker to help them get the dress and Annabella went to the dressing room to try it on. When she walked out, both the workers and Isabella's hands had flown up to their mouths as they let out gasps of astonishment. Annabella smiled at them and nodded. That was her dress.