Please Read First!!!

Hi guys! First of all, I  want to say thank you for clicking on my story! If you've come from "Be My Hero," welcome back! If you're new, hello!   

A lot of people have been requesting a story similar to "Be My Hero." So I am putting all of my other stories on pause and creating this for you! It's similar, but going to be completely different also so that's exciting.

There will be emotional times, but I promise this one is much happier.

LET ME SAY THIS ALSO :

1. I do not own any of   the characters in this story besides Alexis Snape. All of these belong  to  J.K. Rowling. There are some other main characters based on people in my life also. But the rest of the story is still mine, so please do  not  try to copy or steal my ideas:)
(The photos used at the top of  each  chapter are also not mine! Obviously the songs are not mine, the  artists  are available beside the title)

2. This story does not   completely follow the story line of the actual Harry Potter series!! I   wanted to switch some things up. I feel like we all know the original   story quite well by now so why not make it a little different:)) Anyways   I wanted to make this well known because there are a lot of things  that  do happen in the book/film series that will not take place in this   story.

(Luna in this story is NOT Luna Lovegood. She is based off a close friend of mine with the same name)

- Alexis & Draco are 16 in the story and it is their 6th year. Other characters are older/younger and it will be explained.

- Only SOME of the chapters have songs, but I made a playlist for the book! One on Apple Music and one of Spotify, I'll link them below.

Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1xdxamm39p8kE4tUN7ak65?si=jbsL2ZJdRTSl74Pcr_kD4w

if link doesn't work here's a photo -

Apple Music - https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/half-blood-princess-playlist/pl.u-GgA593BCVdkbpj

if link doesn't work here's a photo -

I really hope you guys enjoy this story I've created! I put a lot of thought and effort into it   and I honestly think it's great

I really hope you guys enjoy this story I've created! I put a lot of thought and effort into it   and I honestly think it's great. Make sure to let me know your thoughts while reading.

Thanks, guys. Enjoy <3