♦ 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧

𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐎𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐮!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: oikawa-s-bitch
𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞!
𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭.

----------

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰?! 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭?! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬! 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰�...

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰?! 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭?! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬! 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐭!"

she snapped as she threw the outfit right back at the manager's face who could only laugh softly as he shook his head in response and ushered the outfit back into her arms once more, earning an irk mark visible on the already angered girl.

"But you lost during the bet, [name]. Please be a dear and wear it for today's event?" he spoke out and [name] gritted her teeth in response as she clenched her fists tightly, ready to punch the daylights out of her manager only to have the bell ringing, a signal that there were customers present.

"WOAAAHHH! THEY DID A RURI-CHAN THEME!" and they turned to look and her eyes widened as it laid upon a purple-haired man who was staring at the decoration in awe as he was busy taking photographs with everything and anything he could find.

"Leviathan... Please behave, you are in the human world," another man spoke out and [name] could only frown when she noticed it was all men who had entered the cafe. She shrugged her shoulders and turned to look at her manager who had on a rather pleased look.

"Ya think how much grimm can I sell this for?" another man spoke out, only to receive a harsh hit on the back of his head.

"Mammon, do not steal anything. None of these belonged to you,"

"ROLF! LOLOLOL! MAMMON TRIED TO STEAL SOMETHING FROM THE HUMAN WORLD BUT GOT LECTURED BY LUCIFER INSTEAD!" Levi spoke out as he typed away on his D.D.D and soon lifted his head, looking around and a sad look appeared on his face.

"They said there will be someone cosplaying as Ruri-chan, but I don't see anybody," he spoke out as he looked around and his orange eyes laid upon [name] who was holding onto the outfit. His eyes lit up and [name] swore she must have seen a tail-wagging from behind him which she frowned at.

"Well, they are waiting for Ruri-chan to arrive," her manager spoke out and she turned to look at him again and gritted her teeth together as she stomped onto his foot harshly, walking towards the back of the cafe.