1. Welcome to Crystal Cove

Speeding down the highway was a Black Mercedes Benz. The windows were dark tinted so that nobody could see who was inside. Sat at the wheel of the car was a young man. His face didn't show any real emotion but the bandages on his face told a story. He'd been in a fight and fairly recently. He was calm at the wheel as he turned off the highway and onto a quieter road now. The radio of the car had been turned off as the man sat in silence. He continued to drive for a short while before he suddenly pulled up on the side of the road. He turned the keys and engine of the Mercedes stopped. The man let out a sigh as he rested his head back against his seat's headrest.

 The man let out a sigh as he rested his head back against his seat's headrest

"This will have to do. Any further and they'll have a better chance of finding me." The man said quietly to himself as he opened the car door now and got out. Still as calm as ever he slowly walked around to the back of the car and opened the boot. Sat in the boot of the car was a single jerry can filled to the brim and a briefcase. The young man lifted the briefcase out of the boot and set it to the side of the car. Next he lifted the Jerry can out of the boot and untwisted the cap that kept the contents encased, He poured a small amount on the floor of the boot before walking round to the side of the car jerry can in hand. He spent the next few minutes pouring gasoline on both the interior and exterior of the Mercedes until the jerry can was empty. He chucked the jerry can onto one of the seats and wiped is hands down with a handkerchief. Reaching into another pocket inside his jacket he pulled out a small case this time. Opening it revealed five finely rolled cigarettes. The man pulled one out with his fingers bringing it up to be resting and held loosely between his lips now. He then produced a lighter from a trouser pocket, It was a black steel flip switch lighter with the letter V engraved in gold into the lighter. The young man's fingers were familiar with the rough flint he would regularly flick to ignite a small flame. He brought the small flame close to the end of his cigarette as it suddenly began to glow a bright orange signalling it was lit. The man pulled away the lighter and closed it now returning it to his pocket. 

He took a deep drag of his cigarette now as he closed his eyes and held the smoke in for a small amount of time before he let out a deep sighing exhale as the smoke escaped his body

He took a deep drag of his cigarette now as he closed his eyes and held the smoke in for a small amount of time before he let out a deep sighing exhale as the smoke escaped his body. "I'll have to give these up..." The man said before he took one final drag and then flicked the half finished cigarette into the gas soaked car. He picked up the briefcase from earlier and turned around as the car immediately caught fire. He began to walk in the opposite direction leaving the car to burn.