Unexpected Visitors

A mouth past and everything seemed normal. Sonic and his friends were just having a normal fun day. Sonic and Shadow tried never to think about the full moon. Which was tomorrow. But for now they didn’t worry.

Sonic was out on a run while Tails was adding parts to his plane. Amy asked Sonic before he left if she could stay in the mansion. Because now she knew, she wanted to help. Sonic smiled and said thanks Ames. Then he zoomed out the room.

Shadow and Knuckles were on the Xbox 360 playing boxing. Shadow was winning by 4. Then Sonic came shooting in.

"Hey guys can I play?"

"Yeah shore, I’m getting tired of beating Knuckles all the time anyway" said Shadow while handing Sonic a Xbox controller.

"HEY!"

"Sorry Knuckles but its true." Knuckles gave Shadow a grumpy look. A few minutes later Sonic was beating Shadow by 8. Knuckles was laughing his head off.

When Shadow was about to flip the doorbell went.

"I’ll get it" said Sonic just wanting to get away from Shadow before he lost it. He went to answer it while behind him Shadow was about to punch Knuckles.

When Sonic opened the door, his face went to total surprise. It was his brother and sister. Manic and Sonia.

"Who is it" shouted Shadow from the front room while still punching Knuckles.

"Hey bro been a long time" said Manic with a big smile.

"Yes, yes it has" said Sonic shocked but also really happy to see his siblings once again. "What are you doing here?"

"When you left to go on an adventure, Sonia and I wanted to do the same, so we went around the world helping people and stopping the bad guys."

"Then we heard about werewolves in station square, so we came to check it out." "But when we heard you were here, we thought we could work like the old days." "As the team" said Sonia happily.

Sonic just kept smiling, but now that his brother and sister were here in meant that they were in as much danger at Tails, Knuckles and Amy.

"Yeah that will be fun" said Sonic with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Hey Sonic what’s taking so long" said Shadow voice coming from behind him.

"Oh hey Shadow have you and Knuckles stop fighting" said Sonic trying to change the subject.

"Err sort of" said Shadow with a shrug. "Anyway who are those guys?"

"Oh these are my brother and sister."

"Nice to meet you" said Sonia.

"Then why are they still outside?" Everyone looked over and saw Knuckles with a bruised eye looking out of the front room.

"Oh my, are you all right" said Sonia’s voice sounding a bit shocked.

"Oh this is nothing compared to what Shadow can do when he gets really angry" said Knuckes while pointing to his eye.

"That is true" said Sonic with a cheeky smile. "Anyway come in."

The four of them went into the front room and Sonic asked if anyone wanted a drink. They all said no thanks so Sonic just went to get one for himself.

When he came back with a bottle of water and sat down Sonia was the first to speak."So when did the werewolves come?" Sonic nearly choked on his drink from the question but managed to answer it. "Oh about 3 months ago."