A Chicago Love Story (Part 3)

*Peep dat big ole booty in da pic😏*
*SEXUAL CONTENT LATER ON IN THIS STORY PLEASE SKIP PAST IT IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ*

What Daijah had to me stayed in my mind for the rest of the day. I was starting to wonder if Von was actually trying to play me. After school I walked out and walked home. I stopped at the store and bought some chips and went home. I got a text from Von. "wya?" I left him on read and went upstairs to watch tv. About 45 minutes later somebody was beating on the front door. Me: "Who da fuck banging on my door like the police?" I walked downstairs and looked out the window. Von was standing out there and he looked PISSED. I slowly opened the door and he said "YO LAI WTF IS YO PROBLEM?" Me: "My nigga what tf are you talking about?" Von: "You had an attitude at school after Daijah said she wanted to talk to me. I texted you wanting to know where you was at and you gon leave me on read?? That's how it is?" I was barely listening to anything he said after that. I was jus staring at him cus he was sexy when he was mad. Von: "Laiya! I'm not playing with you." Me: "So why exactly are you banging on my door like the mfn police and yelling at me like  you're my father?" Von walked to his car and I shut the door.

I heard the front door open so I jumped up and opened my door. 

Von came runnin up the steps. Me: "What's yo problem??" He came at me and got in my face. Von: "I keep telling you not to play with me." Me: "Get out my face." I pushed him and tried to walk out but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. He started kissing me then picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He had me pushed up against the wall and was kissing me so aggressively. He threw me on the bed and took his shirt off.

We was doing EVERYTHING I could think of. He ended up giving me head again and after he was done he kept kissing my neck. Von: "Lai if you making me mad jus to get ate out you gotta stop wit that." Me: "I'm sorry baby.. I don't do it to get head... I just be wanting to see your reaction cus I love it." Von stared at me for a few seconds then we was back at it wit da kissing.

a few minutes in I told him I was ready. He stopped and said "You fr? Cus I remember earlier you said I was 'too big" I rolled my eyes then said "Yes Von. I trust you." He told me he ain't have no condoms so he was gon go to the CVS around the corner and get some. While he was gone I looked in the mirror and said to myself "We really bout to do this Lai... whew... I'm scared but momma ain't raise no bitch."

Von came back about 15 minutes later and put a condom on. Von: "Lai if you ain't ready we don't gotta do this.." I laid back and said "come on😏".

He told me to arch my back and that's what I did. It hurt like a mf going in but he told me to relax. Soon, the pleasure over rode the pain. When he was giving me back shots, my phone started ringing. I picked it up, it was Momma. Me: "Shit Von it's Momma." I told him to be quiet while I was tryna answer.
Momma: "Hello?? Laiya?" Me: "I'm here Ma. Wassup?" Momma: "I just wanted to let me know that me and yo daddy got here safe." Von was still stroking so I had to cover my mouth so momma wouldn't hear me moaning. Momma: "Laiya? Are you there?" Me: "Yeah Momma I'm just a little tired." Momma: "Okay baby. I'll let you go to sleep. Oh! If you seen Von tomorrow tell him I said hi." Me: "Okay Mommy I will. Bye I love you"

After me and Von had finished I could barely walk. I was limping around and everything. Von: "😂😂 You got me feeling like that nigga the way you limping." Me: "I can't go to school limping like this Von... Can you call Momma and tell her ion feel good tomorrow morning?"

Von: "How imma do that? She said ian allowed over." Me: "Tell her you came to pick me up for school and I threw up in the sink or something.." Von: "Shawty you wild😂 if she believe this imma be surprised." Von stayed the night again. I called Momma at around 12 and told her I thought I had food poisoning. She told me I could stay home until they came back. Von went to sleep while i was otp with Momma. I got in the bed and laid on his chest and went to sleep.