Chapter 26 Birth of Wiene

in the dungeon, a monster is being born and this one is different from the rest, and as she runs around the dungeon, Bell and some of his friend's are in the dungeon, since Bell is now a level 3, he was asked to head down to a floor in the dungeon and take care of some business.

Bell:" thank's for letting me help with this you guys, I do want to do more to help the familia when I can"

Merry:" well it's good to have more helping hands, this shouldn't take too long"

Bell:" oh yeah, where's Rubiescale, I haven't seen her for a while"

Merry:" last I heard, she was visiting the Xeno's Village and catching up with some friends of her own kind for a bit and making sure they're still hidden"

Bell:" is it really fine to not tell the others about her"

Merry:" well... Rubiescale doesn't want people to know about her since it may cause some commotion for us, we shouldn't go behind her back like that"

Bell:" I didn't mean behind her back, I mean telling them about her, it's not like she can hide it forever anyway"

Merry:" maybe, but let's get going anyway, we're not going to get our job done if we dilly dally now"

in the Xeno's village, Rubiescale is having a good time as she then decides she needs to head back, she then gets in her disguise and head's back, she also ran into the party of Merry and Bell as she joins them on this mission they were on, but as they head there, they run into a Xeno's.

Bell:" another Xeno's, hey, she seems like she's the same as you Rubiescale, is she from the village, she shouldn't be out like this"

Rubiescale:" no, she's not from the village, I haven't seen her before"

Merry:" aww, then she was freshly birthed from the dungeon then, that would explain why shes makes, speaking os which, let's get her a cloak on to hide her"

Bell:" and to get her dressed"

Rubiescale:"... people are coming, hunters"

Bell:" quick, cover her, we can beat them, but we want to avoid fighting for now if that is an option"

Merry:" I'm still keeping my weapon at hand just in case"

then covering the monster girl, Bell and Merry are in front of the girl as the members of the Ikelos Familia come by, and Rubiescale isn't nice, and with the Zeus familia backing her up, the familia were cornered.

Rubiescale:" what the hell are you all doing here"

Dix:"... we're hunting monster's, like anyone else"

Rubiescale:" don't give me that crap, we both know you're not here for something like that, otherwise, you'd be going to a place no one else is in like everyone else and make more for yourself, instead, you're going to places people are at so what does that say"

Gran:" why not let us pass, anyway, see a monster around"

Merry:" are you talking about us, or yourselves"

Bell:" leave us now, and we won't kill you all now"

Dix:" ... we are-"

Rubiescale:" don't think we don't know, and if we can, Capaneus may have something on you all, and he's FAR less settle than anyone here"

Dix:"... (clicking tongue) let's go, we're leaving"

leaving with his fist bundled, the Ikelos Familia left with them telling them they are watching them closely and will kill them if they are indeed doting anything that warrants their attention as they then left as soon as they could to take the monster girl to the village as Merry follows the Ikelos Familia to make sure they leave and not find a Xeno's, and entering the Xeno's village, they try to get this girl get accustomed to this place as she seems to be fitting in fine now.