Part 2

Chapter 34

~Reyna POV~

"Yeah....she's my girlfriend"

~~~~~

The hurt in her voice when she said the word girlfriend made me feel sorry for her.

"I'm guessing you know the girl in the hoodie?" She asked changing the conversation.

"Yes shes my granddaughter" I stated, her eyes went wide from realization.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe she would do this" tears started to run down from her eyes. I went up and hug her. I know its weird hugging a random person you just meet, but she needs a hug.

She tense at first before hugging me back. We stayed like this for about a minute before she quickly pull away.

"I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to get all up in your personal space" She says, wiping her eyes.

"Its fin-"

"No its not fine my Now ex-girl friend just kidnap your granddaughter" she said shaking her head in denial.

"I can't believe this" she whisper to her self. Off course I heard it.

"Its fine" I reassure her again.

Honestly her girlfriend won't be fine, but I'm sure she will.

"Tell me your name?" I asked, snap out of what ever she was thinking.

"My name is Myla" she take out her hand for me to shake it.

"Reyna Ermano" she quickly pulled back her hand, her entire body went tense. By her reaction, I'm guessing she knows who I am.

"I'm guessing you know who I am?" I grinned. I just love it when people notice you. It always makes every deal go perfect.

By the look on her face she definitely knows who I am.

"You can't miss the Valentino family after all they are the Italian mafia" she coldly said, watching her tone a little.

I can see she's not a fan of our Mafia.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe the girl she was talking about kidnapping is the baby sister of the Italian Don Blake Valentino" she semi yelled, putting her head in her hand as a sign of frustration.

What she said gain my attention "what do you mean the girl she was supposed to kidnapping?"I asked, the Look on her face tells me she wasn't supposed to say anything.

She inhale before saying"Angie was talking about doing something to get her sister back, the guy who gave her the orders just told her time and place that's all. Basically his plan is for Angie to kidnap a girl, he sends her the picture and she do it. If she doesn't her sister and some other girl would have been kill" her hands started to shake when she was finish with her sentence.

"Who's the guy?" I asked ignoring her rapid shaking.

"I'm not sure he never include his name in the card" she replied.

"Do you still have the card, maybe theirs a clue to who the card belongs to" I said. she nodded her head not even glance my way.

She took out her phone showing me a picture of the card. It didn't say who send it nor its address.

Mall around morning, your restaurant, she's going to be a with two woman.
                  Don't fuck up M