Extra part

(This was on the day before the final game where they had a plan to save Lucy)

*Third point view*

Luca has asked Gray and Natsu along with Juvia to have a talk with him in private.

"Okay, I brought you guys here for a reason since you guys have been assigned what to do tomorrow."
"I'm curious to why you brought us here?" Juvia asked.
"Well I have to tell and show you something before I head off for my mission."

"Does this have to do with the veins growing on your body?" Natsu asked which surprised Luca.

"How did you kn-"
"Natsu and I were trying to find you, when we did, we notice them but from your shirt being unbutton." Gray explained which led to Luca to question why.

"You weren't trying to pull anything were you?"
Luca said giving Gray a look.
"No! Anyway explain to us what they are."

After he explained what the result was going be with the spell at the end of the game. The boys didn't like it, when he showed how his condition was like. Veins grew bigger on the chest and kept growing beneath the chin.

"Are you seriously going pull through this?!"
"If it means protecting the people I care about, then yes."
"Let's us help you."
"No, first master has already signed you guys for tomorrow and I don't want to be in the way."

They looked sad that they couldn't help him but they knew they believe he could win.

"If I don't see you guys again, I expect Juvia to marry Gray." Luca joked. It made Juvia go crazy in love holding on to Gray's arm.
"Oh come on man! I don't need that!" Gray complained.

It made Luca laugh then suddenly hug them both. They couldn't really see his face but they could feel his body tremble for what's coming.

"I'm so happy I met you guys. Your incredible wizards and I hope you continue to grow." Luca said to them.
"Luca..." Juvia hugged him back.
"Jeez dude, no need to be settle mental." Gray said to kill off the sadness but hugged as he didn't want to see Luca gone.

He turn to Natsu a little frustrated.

"Natsu, I need you to me a favor."
"What is it that you?"
"If I were to lose this battle and you find Igneel along with the other dragons. I need you to promise me something."
"Your not going to lo-"
"Promise me Natsu!"

He looked unsure but wanted to do it.

"If you see my mother, tell her that I'm sorry we couldn't meet in person. Tell Isaac and the girls I want them to live out their lives happy." He said.
"Okay, I promise."
"Thanks salamander."

Luca gave Natsu a tight hug so did he, tears falling down his face. When they let go, Luca quickly pulled the hood over his head hiding the tears. He told Gray to make sure Erza doesn't worry over him.

It was end of Luca's peaceful day.