𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter fifteen !
( takes place during 1x19 'Dream On' )

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

EVER SINCE THE FAINTING INCIDENT, Luna had been extra careful about making sure she ate proper meals at lunchtime, much to the delight of Amelia and Quinn. The two girls had been watching their best friend like a hawk ever since they saw her collapse during Glee rehearsal a few weeks prior.

So as they sat at a table in the cafeteria, Lia and Quinn were deep in conversation about their favourite novels, Luna was pretty sure that Amelia was trying to convince Quinn to read Lord of the Rings, with little success.

Luna moved her eyes away from her plate and focused on the table that was a few feet away from theirs, where some members of the Mckinley Titans were sitting, Matt included.

Luna and Matt hadn't spoken to each other, at all, since they had fallen out because Matt had cancelled their date. And Luna knew that the fact that she hadn't said more than a couple words to her own boyfriend should make her unimaginably sad.

So why didn't she feel that way?

Oh yeah, that's right.

Because she had feelings for Jesse.

That was a thing now.

Since the night that he'd dropped her off at her house, and Luna had come to the realisation that the reason her heart fluttered whenever he would make eye contact with her was because she actually liked him, Luna had kind of started spiralling.

Not in a dramatic way, just in a oh-shit-what-am-I-gonna-do? kinda way.

And, if she were to be entirely honest, Luna had absolutely no idea what she was supposed to do.

She knew that her relationship with Matt was slowly going down the drain, and her feelings for the curly haired boy was the main reason why.

Speaking of said curly haired boy, Luna let her gaze wander over to where Jesse was sitting a few tables over from herself, Lia and Quinn. He was currently deep in conversation with Rachel, who knows what their conversation was actually about. Probably something Broadway related.

Luna let her eyes linger a little too long, as Jesse's head lifted up and he let his gaze wander before he locked eyes with the girl that was already staring at him.