{🐍}Chapter 24: Trapped In Scarabia - Part 2{🐍}

Roxana's P.O.V

I made it through the mirror and stopped in awe when I saw Scarabia's Dormitory, it was beautiful and it looked so much like a Sultan Palace. With banners of Scarabia, and a fountain in the center, and the palace was beautiful. I was awestruck, when Jamil tapped on my shoulder and caught my attention.

Jamil: We must be careful, the residents here listen to Kalim's orders after all
Roxana: R-Right

Jamil and I continued our walk to the doors when all of the sudden, Jamil grabbed my waist and pulled me back. Something attacked both me and Jamil and missed, only to create a cloud of smoke. I was coughing so much, but managed to breath clear and see who it was, only to see Mae standing there with her Death Scythe, she pulled her weapon out of the crater she made and looked at us. However, when I saw her she didn't look like her usual self, instead her eye colors were replaced with some red ruby eyes and her skin had a few scrapes, cuts, and bruises, but it look like she's been through a lot. What did Kalim do to her!?

Roxana: M-Mae Senpai!!
Mae: This person, I must get rid of her at once!
Roxana: [tear up] M-M-M-Mae Senpai!! It's me!! R-R-Roxana!! I-I-I don't wanna fight you!!

But Mae didn't listen, instead she came at me and kicked me like how she kicked Ace, and sent me flying across the floor, however Jamil caught me and held me in his arms until I somehow cough up blood from my mouth.

Jamil: [eye widen] Roxie!! You have to run! You're not strong against Mae Senpai, go get help, tell Jay Senpai that Mae Draconia is out of control! You will tell him about Mae's actions and her behavior?

I didn't know what came over me, but for some reason, I agreed to listen to Jamil's request and he smiled. But snapped out of it and pushed me away so that he can block Mae's attack. While I stumbled and sat on the ground, I snapped out of it and looked up to see Jamil knocking Mae away from him as she lands into the water fountain.

Jamil: Go!! Go get help!! May Jafar's wisdom guide you!!
Roxana: O-O-Okay!! Don't die Jamil, I care for you!!

I got up and hurried out of Scarabia and into the hall of mirrors, I sat in the center and panted like a dog that was stuck in a hot car. I felt someone grab my shoulder, and I panicked which made me summon my keyblades and attack whoever it was only for my keyblades to be grabbed by Jade and Floyd. They were both shocked, but at the same time scared of the condition I was in. I had blood spattered on my clothes, while blood dripped out of my mouth, and I looked scared. But before Jade or Floyd could ask what happened to me, I hugged them both and cried on Floyd's shoulder. Floyd hugged me gently and pat my head while Jade held my hand and stroked my back to calm me down, but I was breaking down in tears and crying for what felt like hours.

Jade: What happened to you, Roxie?
Floyd: Yeah Angelfish, what happened while we went searching for you?
Roxana: M-M-M-Mae Senapi [sobs] [sobs] S-S-She... S-S-S-She... She attacked m-m-me [sobs]
Jade/Floyd: [gasp] She what!?
Jade: Tell us later, right now we need to treat your injury and heal you up
Roxana: [sobs] [sobs] B-B-But... W-What about [sobs] [sobs] G-Grim?
Floyd: We'll find him, right now, your health is our top priority

Floyd carried me, while Jade followed Floyd, we all entered Octavinelle Dormitory, where Azul got an early text from Jade and came into my room with a first aid kit. Jade insist that I took off my clothes so that way he could see the injury, so I obeyed and covered my chest while Jade examined the wound that was left on me.

Jade: Yup, this is definitely, Mae Draconia's handy work, how did this happened?
Roxana: I went to Scarabia because I got a text from Mae Senpai telling me that- ow! That she and Grim are trapped in Scarabia and need help, so I took the liberty to go- ow! To go to the Ramshackle Dorm first, then to the fireplaces to see that they did place firewood like they should have and- ow! And noticed the smell of spices lingering in the kitchen and remembered that Kalim and Jamil are here, so I- ow! I decided to go to Scarabia to go save Mae Senpai and Grim only to see Mae Senpai attacking me and Jamil out of no where! Ow~
Jade: There, all better
Azul: Floyd, did you get that?
Floyd [Azul's Phone]: Loud and clear, and Angelfish's alibi confirms it, should I go to Scarabia?
Azul: No, I don't want more people at risk here, head back to the Mostro Lounge immediately after you checked the cafeteria, there's something off about Mae's actions
Jade: What do you mean?
Azul: Mae Senpai would never attack someone like that, especially if it's someone close to her by heart. If Mae were to actually harm someone like Roxie, she would most likely to only flick her on the forehead
Floyd [Azul's Phone]: Ahhhhh~ I get it, if she values Roxie so much, she would never harm her in a way she does to all of us
Azul: Exactly, which is why, I believe Mae Senpai wasn't acting like her usual self
Roxana:... You know... Mae Senpai did look different
Azul: In what way?
Roxana: Her eyes, I noticed that her eyes were ruby red, and they look like as if she had no conscience or no control
Azul: I see, so then that means that Mae could be-