Chapter 1

Tommy's POV

"Hey everyone what's up? Today we will be streaming on the Dream SMP. So let's just get started."

"--IT IS COMPLETELY FREE YOU JUST HIT SUBSCRIBE AND THEN PRIME, YOU PROBABLY HAVE IT WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING!!! See there we go, we've got 8 new subscribers who used their primes on me! Thanks guys! Anyways well thank you all so much for watching, I hope it was Pog and I will probably be streaming again in a few days so don't miss it or you're a moron, ok, bye guys."

'God, that was an awful stream, I hate myself so much, why do I have to be so bad, I wish I were better, I wish I were more....'

"Toms, dinners ready!"

My mom's voice snapped me out if the trance I was in, and I realized that it had already been 15 minutes since I had ended the stream. It was now 6:30, but I wasn't hungry in the slightest, I knew I had to go downstairs and eat something though, because I hadn't eaten all day and my parents would get worried if they noticed I wasn't eating.

I walked down the stairs and Motherinnit told me to set the table and wash up. I did as she said and when I walked back in from the bathroom Fatherinnit was also there, he and mom were both sitting at the table waiting for me.

I sat down and they started to ask me about the stream and how my day was. I responded with a few vague answers. So they then carried on the conversation without me. I ate a few bites of the steak we were having, and fed a little bit of it to my dog, Betty, when my parents weren't looking.

"Hey mom, dad, can I please be excused? I'm not very hungry, I ate a big lunch today."

'A lie'

"Sure Tommy, be sure to feed the dogs before you go back to your room though" My dad said.

"Of course Dad"

I fed the dogs and headed back to my room.

I played a little bit of Minecraft and some Among Us as well, but I was pretty bored. I finally decided to give up and go to sleep.

____________________________________

Thanks for reading it guys! I know it probably wasn't very good, but I tried right. If you have any suggestions please comment them, I don't really have a plan for what I'm doing but hopefully it will go ok?
Bye!

Also 420 words ;)