Halloween Night- Fluff

(It's Halloween in the SMP server, so come join the boys!)

---------------------------------------------------------

"Tubbo! I'm here!" I heard a yell from outside my bedroom door. 

"In my room, Tommy!" I yelled back. It was Halloween night and Tommy was picking me up to go Treat or Treating. 

I heard my bedroom door open and I turned around from my mirror to see Tommy. He wore a ghost costume that had eye holes so he could see. 

"Tommy? Are you here? I'm in my room." I teased. 

"Haha, very funny, Tubbo." He said. I smiled at him and hugged him as a greeting. He wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on mine. 

"How was your day? I didn't get to see you much." He said. 

"Good, Niki came over for lunch. It was nice." I told him. 

"That's good." 

He ruffled my hair as I stepped back. We grabbed our things and headed out to go meet Wilbur and the gang. Tommy and I talked about random things on our way there before we arrived. We rang the doorbell and Wilbur opened it.

"Treat or treat!" I said.

"You must be crazy if you think I'm giving you two candy." Wilbur scoffed, letting us inside.

We walked inside, seeing that Niki, Techno, Dream, and George were here. We said hi to them and chatted for a bit. Me and Tommy sat on the floor while we all talked. My eyes started to feel droopy already.

"Wilbur?" I asked.

"Hm?"

"Do you have an energy drink that I could have?"

"Tubbo, I am not giving you an energy drink."

"But dad." I wined jokingly at him.

He handed me his can, telling me to finish it. I thanked him and took a drink. The sour but sweet liquid ran down my throat. I looked over at Tommy, who was lost in thought. I leaned into his arm, pulling him back into reality.

"Hey."

"Hi."

He wrapped his arm around me, letting me get closer. I put my head on his shoulder but it didn't go well because of his costume. After us figuring out that this wasn't gonna go well, he removed his arm from me. He moved behind me and a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"You can lay on me if you want." He quietly told me. I laid back onto him, I could hear the soft faint of his heartbeat.

"Do you guys still wanna go treat or treating? Dream was thinking of just watching movies tonight." George had asked us.

"I'd rather stay here, I'm comfy." I replied. I felt Tommy nod in response. George walked towards the group, sitting down with everyone else.

"Do you want to go treat or treating, Tommy? I can go with you if you want."

"No, no, no. It's fine. We'll stay here. We can watch movies and hang out. I know you're tired." He told me.

I frowned and grabbed one of his hands, giving it a light kiss, "Thank you, Tommy."

"No problem. Happy Halloween, Tubbo."

"Happy Halloween, Tommy."

---------------------------------------------------------

I love how I hyped this up the entire month and it turns out really shit haha.

Anyway, how was your guys Halloween? Mine wasn't too bad all things considered.

I hope you had fun and are eating lots of candy.

I'll have my horror version out tomorrow due to my extreme tiredness and the fact that I can barely keep my eyes open.

Happy Halloween, my loves.

-Lexi<3