Chapter 2

Tommy POV

I woke up the next morning feeling sad and overwhelmed, I don't know why, it just happens sometimes. On these days, I never feel like doing anything, and I am always in edge.

I remembered suddenly that I had to stream today with Wilbur and Tubbo. We had planned to play a game of Among Us with some of our other friends.

<Time skip to 11am>

I had told my mom that I wasn't hungry for breakfast, and she didn't question it. She knows I have these days sometimes, she just doesn't know how bad it really gets. No one does.

It was time to start playing Among Us. I started up my stream. I got on the discord, Will, Tubbo, Dream, Niki, Quackity, George, and Sapnap were already there talking.

I stayed quiet and didn't speak until the first round got started.

'No one noticed, of course no one noticed, why would they. They don't care, they don't like you, they only tolerate you. You aren't good enough for them'

I was crewmate, I managed to get a few tasks done, until a body was found. Tubbo was dead. I thought it was Sapnap because I had seen him in the area the body was shortly before Tubbo died.

"I think it's Sapnap, he was by where Tubbo died!"

"Well I think it's Tommy" Sapnap said.

"Why me???"

"Because you accused me"

"That is so unfair!"

Then Will spoke up "Oh it's definitely Tommy, he's getting all defensive"

"WHAT THE FUCK"

Everyone voted for me. I don't even know why. But I didn't care either, I was still quiet after that round. And as it turns out Sapnap WAS the imposter. Did anyone apologize? No, why would they.

During the next round I got killed first, Wilbur found my body.

"I vote we just let this one slide as now we don't have to listen to Tommy anymore."

I was sure someone, at least Tubbo would stand up for me, but no. No one did anything. They all just agreed and moved on. I knew they were kidding, and I would have thought it was funny, on any day that wasn't like this.

We played a few more rounds until it was about 4 o'clock. I told everyone that I had to go do some chores. They of course called me child as they always did. Everyone said goodbye and I left the call, and ended the stream.

It was only 4 but I was already tired, I just wanted to sleep, so that's just what I did.

A few hours later my mom came upstairs to get me for dinner, but I pretended to be asleep so I didn't have to eat, I always do that, it was a trick I learned a few years ago when my self loathing was at it's worse. Now that I think about it, it never really got better...

____________________________________
If you ever think I should put a warning at the beginning please tell me I would never want anyone to get triggered or reminded of something bad that has happened to them or anyone else. As always leave a comment if you have any suggestions!
<3

539 words