𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐒

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

When she reached the Molina residence across the street, Lexi found Julie rushing out of her house with the cross that usually hung on her wall in her hands. The redhead quirked an eyebrow at her curly-haired best friend before Julie grabbed Lexi's wrist and dragged her towards her mom's studio without saying a word. As soon as they reached their destination, Julie released the Daniels girl's wrist before tightly gripping the cross in her hands and entering the garage.

After watching the girl spin around in circles for another minute, Lexi followed behind the paranoid girl as Julie looked around the room and called out to no one. That continued for a moment longer before the two of them came to a stop in front of the piano with their backs to the door. They stood there in silence for a moment then Julie brought her arms to her sides as she let out a quiet sigh.

"Are you gonna tell me what's going on? Or are you gonna continue walking around the room like a crazy person?" the redhead asked, causing the curly-haired girl to shoot her a look before she rolled her eyes at Lexi.

"I know I saw something, Ali. I'm not crazy," Julie defended as she looked at her friend with determination in her eyes before a faint whooshing was heard behind them.

"Well, we're all a little crazy," an unknown voice said, causing the two girls to exchange a confused look.

Julie let out a shaky breath as the two girls slowly turned around to find three boys standing in the doorway with huge smirks on their faces. Both girls screamed as Julie held her cross out in front of her once again while Lexi clung to her curly-haired friend like her life depended on it. While their shouts continued to fill the air, the three boys cringed at the sound as they brought their hands up to cover their ears.

"Please stop screaming!" the boy in the pink sweatshirt exclaimed, making the girls go silent with Julie keeping the cross in her outstretched arms and Lexi maintaining her death grip on her friend's arm.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my mom's studio?" the Molina girl questioned as the redhead next to her studied the boys who appeared out of nowhere.

"Your mom's studio? This is our studio," the shaggy-haired boy responded as he made his way over to us. Just as he got within reach, Julie shot the cross closer to him, causing him to jump on the large instrument behind him. "The grand piano is new." He claimed as he slid across it in an attempt to avoid the cross before his eyes landed on the sofa against the wall.

"My couch!" the boy in the long coat shouted in glee before jumping onto the piece of furniture.

It wasn't long after that when Lexi finally let go of Julie and carefully studied the boy who continued to look around at the objects around him before his smile fell. After claiming that wasn't his guitar on the wall, he looked up at the chairs hanging on the ceiling before his expression transformed into confusion.