Episode 3:

We all made are way, saying by to the others then took that egg thing to I-land, and then I said as it revealed who was coming to I-land, "I'm back!" And I saw a lot of shocked faces

We all made are way, saying by to the others then took that egg thing to I-land, and then I said as it revealed who was coming to I-land, "I'm back!" And I saw a lot of shocked faces. The boys started to cheer as we came back, Sunoo looked around in shock and amazement as if he has never been here before. I run after him as I was feeling the same thing. K stopped me then smiled at me, "You made it back!" K said. I jumped on him in excitement as he hugged me back. Jungwon ran to me and spun me around, "Thank goodness you're back!" He said. "I wouldn't survive without you!" He screamed. I smiled then we looked at everyone as they were staring at us then he put her down and they awkwardly moved away from each other. Heeseung looked at me then said, "I'm glad your back but it's time to practice." I nodded my head in agreement and started to walk around. We practiced for fire, I was cool dance but I was worried about Jungwon being lifted in the air but I guess it'll be fine, they better not drop him or I'll fight every single one of those who were at least touching him. Anyway we then carried on practicing and it went smoothly but I was nervous, this was my first time on an I-land stage like actually performing with a group. It was time to eat, everyone was exhausted and hungry. I was so tired that I leaned my head on Sunoo and he leaned his head back on mine. I ate a little but Sunoo was way to comfortable that I fell asleep. I don't know why I'm so tired these days, I'm probably overworking myself. After a few days we had one more day to practice this, and I was overwhelmed because I kept making mistakes. I walked out being frustrated enough and just sat in a corner with my head down trying to get my thoughts all together. Someone tapped my shoulder so I looked up and saw Heeseung. "I'll give you private practice time but you'll have to pay me with a hug." He said. I looked at him then said, "If I have this down 100 percent I'll give you one million hugs."  He smiles then said, "Deal!" Heeseung might've been nice but jeez he worked me to the max. But it just made me feel more inspired to work harder. After a while he told me to take a break, so I walked out to get water and almost tripped but Sunghoon was there to catch me. "Thank you lover boy" I said while laughing and winked at him. He look at me confused then laughed as well. "Well how is Heeseung treating you?" He smiled at me. "Like hell but it's worth it so I can remember." I responded. "You'll do fine strawberry shortcake just believe in yourself." He said while walking away wuth a sugar cookie in his mouth. Hold on did he just call me- anyways I have to go back to practice. I joined Heeseung back inside the practice room and hours later he finally let me go saying I'll do great the following day, I thanked him and walked away. Now who put me inside a room with Sunoo, Kyungmin, and Sunghoon? Welp I took a shower and got into my pajamas and floated away into Dream world. The next morning we had one final practice and then performed a few hours later, not gonna lie we looked and I felt cool. It was awesome!

We nailed it! And I didn't mess up, I was proud of myself and I was complimented a lot. I was just so happy with the situation. Now it was time for elimination.
The I-lander that we're getting eliminated are: Yoonwon, Taeyong, Taki, Sunoo, and Jungwon.
I almost cried, I ran over to Jungwon first and hugged him slowly crying then I ran quickly over to Sunoo, not wanting him to leave me here alone, I just couldn't do this without him. "Sunoo, you can't leave me, please don't" I cried into his chest. I said, "Please comeback, I would literally switch myself out for you, I don't wanna be here without you." Sunoco then said "I'll be back, don't worry, stop crying" he wiped away my tears and them walked away. I calmed myself down after tearing apart to see who was coming back and to our suprised we heard, "I'm back!" It was Jay. My whole mood switched around I ran to Jay and hugged him so tightly. Jay, Jake, Youngbin, and Kyungmin had returned (well this is Kyungmin's first time here so I was happy that I didn't lie to him.) I hugged all of them as I was so happy to have them here, I did miss Sunoo but let's see what can come of this group.