CHAPTER 6 KNIGHTS MANSION

Oh my goodness, you won't believe the sight that greeted us when we arrived at Knight's estate! I was utterly astounded by the sheer grandeur of the mansion before me – it was easily the most impressive and enormous one I've ever laid my eyes on.

Aaron's mansion

Knight's Estate, sprawled across one of Yorkshire's most picturesque areas, is the epitome of opulence and sophistication

Knight's Estate, sprawled across one of Yorkshire's most picturesque areas, is the epitome of opulence and sophistication. Upon entering husband's lavishly scented mansion, one is instantly captivated by the delicate purple hue of the walls that evokes the essence of spring forget-me-nots. While large houses may not appeal to everyone, this estate is the perfect blend of grandeur and comfort, providing the quintessential living experience that many yearn for.However, despite the allure of this lavish abode, I cannot help but feel a tinge of nostalgia for my charming "apartment." The old space served as a canvas for my creative musings, a place where I could paint rustic landscapes on beautiful canvases stretched against the sky. But it is only when you infuse your essence into your environment that it truly becomes a reflection of your personality.For the time being, I am bound to this estate by the chains of marriage, eagerly awaiting the expiration of my contract. Every thought of him stirs up enigmatic feelings that add a layer of mystery to my life- something that I relish in.

The estate is encompassed by an elite team of security guards, stationed to ensure the privacy and safety of the luxurious mansion. As we began to approach the grand entrance, the massive doorway was opened before us, revealing a breathtaking sight. I couldn't help but wiggle my fingers in pure delight as I stepped inside."This is pure heaven," I exclaimed, gazing around in awe."Welcome home, Mrs. Knight," Fhil remarked, grinning as admiring the opulence of the surroundings.As the car came to a stop, a distinguished gentleman in his forties, dressed impeccably, emerged as the gatekeeper. He welcomed me with a heartfelt smile, introducing himself as Collins, my esteemed bodyguard and personal driver for the duration of my stay."Madam, we are overjoyed to have you with us," Collins said cordially, bowing slightly."Thank you, Collins," I replied, returning his smile. "Please, call me Eternity," I added graciously."Fear not, Eternity, I shall take my leave now to allow you to fully relax amidst the lavish surroundings. But, worry not, I shall make a grand appearance to see you soon," Fhil reassured me with an adoring grin.I bit my lower lip in sheer delight, "Okay," I whispered, as Fhil embraced me fondly before disappearing into his car.The grandiose entrance to the mansion gracefully parted, revealing a breathtaking vista. A rush of euphoria coursed through my veins, as my senses were rapturously enlivened.Once inside, I found myself immersed in a sybaritic oasis, lavishly fashioned and meticulously curated. The living room was a wonder to behold, boasting towering glass walls that soared high around a majestic staircase, alluringly dressed with regal white draperies. The pristine marble flooring exquisitely complemented the decadent, intricate designs that graced the richly textured carpets underfoot.

Living room