Jello For Hubby

Warning ⚠️ R-18!

Whilbur rolls hair curlers onto his head and gets into his silk negligee that his husband had recently purchased for him. It was a beautiful dusty pink, and he loved it.

He waits nervously, not knowing when the husband, Dominik will get home, he usually worked late at his corporate job, but it was hours past the time he was usually back.

Whilbur flips through a magazine as a distraction, reading the pages full of celebrity news, recipes, cleaning and health tips.

He can't stop thinking about that recipe from the magazine, that jello recipe that looked too good to be true, his mouth watered simply at the thought of putting the food into his mouth and indulging in the taste.

Whilbur is sure that his husband would love it, he loved all jello and never held back when it came to jello.

Could he surprise his husband on his birthday? The idea of his husband disliking his recipe broke his heart.

Then it came to him, silly surprises never worked on his husband. He was a man from a wealthy background after all. He preferred well thought out and planned events.

I should let my husband raid my asshole tonight, I want to experience his raiding again.

Whilbur's husband was an expert at making him lose himself in pleasure, on the rare occasions they had intercourse, there was never a time where Whilbur wasn't seeing stars.

Dominik POV: I sigh as I pull into my driveway, wondering if my beautiful house-husband had remembered my birthday, I shake my head dispersing the worry and go inside though; I know he loves me.

Whilbur hears heavy footsteps approaching the door, and it makes his heart jump.

"He's here!"

"My darling husband guess who's home" Dominik shouts, smelling the faint yet decadent scent of Jell-O salad.

Whilbur: "W-welcome home, Honey!"

Tonight was the night. Whilbur was going to get his ass absolutely drilled. He felt it deep in his heart.

Dominik: "Hey baby! I had quite the stressful day."

Whilbur picks up the gorgeous platter he prepared, setting the jello down in front of his husband.

Whilbur: "Hopefully I can fix your problem, dear~"

Dominik: "This will be quite the meal..... But not as nice as the feast that I will receive from you tonight!"

Whilbur gets extremely flustered, an intense shade of pink dusting his cheeks.

Dominik: "I'll raid you..."

Whilbur gasps, his husband had a guilty pleasure when it came to the word raid. Each time he used it, Whilbur knew his husband was already getting hard.

Dominik scoops Whilbur up into his arms and begins to give him gentle butterfly kisses.

Dominik's mind was already flowing with vulgar and lewd thoughts.

Whilbur takes a piece of the wet jello from the platter and places it inside his mouth.

Whilbur: "You can eat it all from here, darling~" He says as he opens his mouth and shows his sensual, pleading eyes.

Dominik and Whilburs lips join together, and Dominik transfers the jello into his mouth using his tongue. But he couldn't hold back. He began to deeply kiss Whilbur. Picking him up, he drops him gently onto the bed.