109.

- ⚠️ SHORT CHAPTER ⚠️ -

- Nyeisha White -- Los Angeles, California -

- Nyeisha White -
- Los Angeles, California -

"baby" pop spoke from the other side of the door as i sat on the jacuzzi shaking my leg as i stared down at my phone.

A few hours ago, a video was leaked..

along with photos.

the videos showed an instagram model and her sex tape.

but pop was in it.

the photo's.. pictures of him kissing on the girl at a club the other day when he claimed he was "at the studio"

"Come on, Ny. open the door baby, please" he spoke at the door.

my phone filled with texts from pop's mother as she apologized for his "behavior" and that she'd always be here for me and Nas if i needed it.

i covered my mouth as i felt myself begin to sob and my cries began to break through my chest.

"Ny i promise you, it ain't what it seem-"

"GET OUT!" i threw a shoe at the door. "GET THE FUCK OUT"

hearing Nas begin to cry through the baby monitor, i wiped my eyes still not completely together and left out the bathroom pushing past pop and out of our room making my way to Nas's room.

"i know, baby. i'm sorry" i bit my lip trying to hold my tears in as i picked him up.

"Ny listen to me, baby" pop followed behind me as i went back into our room laying Nas on the bed before going into my closet to get some clothes. "N-"

"Leave. me. alone" i smacked his hand away. "how could you do that shit to me" i let my tears fall. "to Nas, to us!".

"i didn't.." i shook my head. "baby i love you bro. that shit photosh-"

"your in the same fucking clothes you left in on that night, pop. don't try to play me like i'm dumb" i pushed past him after getting a bag together.

"where you goin?

"somewhere your not. since you don't wanna leave" i picked nas up.

"just let me explain!" he followed me downstairs.

"there's nothing to explain. you cheated and now i want NOTHING to do with you unless it's for Nas" i unlocked the front door.

being met with his mom at the door, she frowned seeing my tear stained cheeks.

"i'll take him to my house. handle whatever you need to" she sighed. "i'm so sorry, baby" i handed her Nas. "and you" she looked over at pop. "i raised you better. SO much better" she said before turning and walking back to her car. 

"talk to me" pop closed the door pulling me to him. "what can i do to make it up to you"

"you had me" i wiped my eyes but the tears just kept falling. "y-you really had me. you made me believe in love again"  i shook my head. "but your just hurting me the way everybody else did"

"Ny i-"

"i loved you!" i grabbed a vase throwing it on the floor infront of him. "i fucking love you" i cried. "i gave you all of me! i never gave you a reason not to trust me or anything!"

"i know, Baby" he sighed walking to me. "just talk to me.."

"i'm leaving tomorrow. i can't do this" i shook my head. "i believed in us"

"you ain't goin nowhere. sit down" he pulled me back to him. "i love you, Nyeisha White. you hear me? i love you! stop walking away from me"

"go" i said through gritted teeth as more and more tears fell down my cheeks. "i never wanna see you again"

that was it. it officially looked like i had hurt him to the max.

but i didn't care. he hurt me more then i could ever hurt him.

"if that's what you really want" he stood up. "i'm gonna leave this be here.. if you need more just let me know" he put a couple thousand dollars on the table. 

"j-just get out" i stuttered. "i fucking hate you"

the door closed.

he was gone.

"why" i cried into my hands. "why can't i just be happy! i knew it was too good to be true" i shook my head getting up. "FUCK. HIM" i said as i smashed little pieces of the already smashed cascade.