Opportunity

Beelzebub was sitting on the edge of her castle. She never gets anything around here. The last two days with Lucifer are one of the greatest days of her life. So to make a third, she sat there loyally, waiting for the portal to be summoned. She even made a little plush about Lucifer, Beelzebub's either in love or obsessed with her. She holds the little plush, and was hoping for a response to happen.

"I hope she's not lying."

Eventually, seconds, then minutes, then hours fly by. There wasn't a sign of anything. Just silence. Beel figured that she should just clean her castle, that way will spend her time more usefully instead of sitting there.

Again, another hour flies by, with Beelzebub just brushing the dust away from her castle. At this point, she started to sweat. She started to believe that things happened to Lucifer, as well as whether or not she just lied.

"She'll come... right?" She asked herself. Beel took out her watch to figure that she has already been waiting for 5 hours, close to 6. Suddenly, tears started to fall down her cheeks as she begins to shiver. "F...fu...fuck..."

She rushed to the bathroom, washing her face to get rid of the cries. She sniffed and bared her teeth, and hit the basin. She looked on herself in the mirror and saw how red her face just turned. She took out her napkin and wiped herself, and rubbed her hurt hand a little. Beel finally got herself calmed down from panicking and left the bathroom.

Just as soon as she left, she heard a portal noise. She couldn't believe it. She rushed outside to see Lucifer dressed formally, coming to her direction. Beel went in and dressed formally as well.

"Beel." Lucifer ordered. Beelzebub came and hugged her.

"I thought you're never gonna come." She cried on her shoulder, squeezing her tight.

"I was busy with the documents! Plus I'm settling to let you get out of here."

"You wanted me to get out of the abyss?"

"Yeah, just sign the contract, pack your stuff and we're bringing you to the human world."

"But I thought you say that I have to be good to do so?"

"It's been centuries. You're bored as hell here. Plus, I don't believe someone is evil forever, even after they take my friend's sight away."

Beelzebub heard that, and got shocked. Not only will she face the newer view of the human world, but she has to share the same roof as her arch rival, Justice.

"She's... not dead?" She asked.

"Justice? Nah, she's cool, plus I asked her about you."

"What did she say?"

"She said she doesn't want to fight you anymore. That's it."

Beel heard what Lucy said. She doesn't get much context from that, but she'll believe that Justice technically just forgave her from the start, but doesn't wanna be deeply associated with her anymore. She signed the contract and decided to pack her stuff to leave the abyss. Lucifer helped her a little.

Whilst helping her, Beelzebub doesn't know why, but feel more attached to her. She literally wouldn't be able to see another freaking world because of her. All these while, she's just looking at her while doing her stuff. Eventually, the two made eye contact with each other.

"Thanks for the help." Beelzebub thanked, with that grin of hers with her eyes closed.

"Yeah, no worries. Nothing like helping an old friend again."

"Wait, we don't have vehicles here, how do you move these out?"

"I got an idea." Lucifer snapped her fingers, and her skeleton guards appeared. They all make no noises, and just get to work immediately.

Meanwhile on the other side of the portal, Malina was deadass drunk and Zdrada was trying to light her cigarette on fire. 

"Hey Malina, wake up."  Zdrada ordered, although she knows her sister is clearly drunk.

"... noOOO" Malina whined, and tries to get herself to sleep.

Zdrada pushed her face towards her and blew out all the smoke she had in her mouth, which is enough to irritate the hell out of her sister. Malina got up the sofa and yelled at her.

"FUCK YOU!!!! I'LL WHOOP YOUR GODDAMN ASS!!" 

Malina, angered then chased Zdrada who was laughing down, and ran around the entire house. The Helltaker was aware of this and tried to stop as well as calling for help.

"Girls! Calm down! You'll cause chaos!"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!! SHE BLEW SMOKE ON MY FACE!!!"

He sees Pandemonica and asked for her help, but she's too busy on the taxes. Modeus and Azazel were also busy reading their stereotypical romance stories, Cerberus was outside, and Justice was literally sleeping with the noise the demon sisters make.

The sisters eventually get close to the portal, and suddenly Zdrada felt like something was grabbing her.

"Haha! You got me, Malina~" She laughed, but her emotions turned when she realized Malina wasn't the one grabbing her. And then, Malina herself also gets grabbed.

"HEY!" She yelled.

They both soon realized that Beel was the one grabbing those two. She seems to be grabbing them effortlessly, but they both feel like she's pinching them.

"So you two made Lucifer's job difficult... what do you think you should do?"

"I THINK YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" Malina yelled at her. To her response, Beel just clenched her fingers and she felt more pain. Eventually, she got tired lifting the two up, and let them go.

Zdrada then asked who she is, and just as she got an answer, Lucifer returned.

"Girls, this is Beelzebub, she'll be with one of us." She introduced.

Suddenly, Judgement appeared and asked isn't she supposed to be the worst demon. Lucifer then calmed her down and believed that Beelzebub improved herself for the better.

Beelzebub looks around the area, and feels like she is in literal heaven. The first thing she saw is Justice sleeping. She tried to look away, but eventually, Justice got up by smelling her.

"This smell... is very familiar..." She said.

"Fuck." Beel sworn, which only made Justice to know her existence more.

"Hey Beel."

"Um... hey??"

"We made a whole room for ya! I don't know where it is, but I heard sounds yesterday."

"Justice dear, don't speak nonsense. Beel, I'll lead you to your room." Lucifer interrupted. And lead Beelzebub to a former storage room. It was like an average dorm room.

"Well... this is different." Beel commented. "I had a bigger bedroom."

"Same but this is someone else's place, just gotta enjoy what we get I supposed." Lucifer replied, putting some of her stuff on the desk. "You settle your stuff here. I gotta go for some of my work."

"Okay darling ~" Beelzebub smiled with that odd grin. The first thing she took out from her moved stuff is a very old picture of her and Lucifer together, and put it on her desk.

Later, she just takes off her formal outfit sleeps on the bed. She rarely had good sleeps, but this one was one of the best ones she has, free and no longer trapped.