Ana x Wife Reader

Requested by shasmine666  sorry this took so long to write but I hope you enjoy the story!

~(y/n) POV~
I wake up to the smell of breakfast. I smile as I feel my body start to shake off the wonderful sleep I was in. I hear the pitter patter of small feet as I get out of bed.

‎                                       "أمي حان وقت الاستيقاظ!"

Little Fareeha yells from outside my room. She opens the door and jumps onto the bed, her smile growing once she saw I was actually awake.

"Now is it dear? Cant you let mommy sleep for a few more minutes?"

"Nope! Momma said that it was a crucial mission of mine to make sure you wake up and get out of bed too! Because just waking up isn't enough this time!"

I smile at Fareeha. She's got so much energy no matter what time of day it is. I can't wait to watch her grow up and see the amazing woman she turns into.

"Come on mommy! It's food time!"

Fareeha grabs my hand and starts trying to run to the kitchen, so I play a little game with her.

"Oh no! Gravity has been made double on my body, I can't leave the bed. Go on my little hawk. Tell momma I can't leave the bed."

"Noo mommy come on! ‎هيا بنا! حان الوقت لتناول الطعام الآن!"

I smile as I'm hatching my little plan as Fareeha is trying to get me to move off of the bed. In one swift moment I pick her up and start kissing her face.

"AAHH mommy! ‎توقف عن ذلك يا أمي!"

She begins laughing as I give her little kisses all over her face. She tries to fight back but she is too giggly to fight back normally.

"What's the magic word my little hawk?"

"Please! hahaha please stop mommy haha!"

I give her one last kiss before I get out of bed. I stretch my back and I hear a semi crack but something doesn't pop right, damn, have to ask Ana if she could pop it later.

"Last one to breakfast is a rotten egg mommy!"

I laugh a bit as I watch Fareeha rush to the kitchen almost tripping into the wall. She's barely able to stop when I see Ana's arms wrap around her.

"Be careful my little hawk! I don't want you to get hurt especially when your dad gets to take you out today! He has a whole three days planned for you two full of fun and excitement. You wouldn't want to make your poor dad sad."

"No way momma! Is it really time for dad to pick me up?"

I look at the stove clock, 8:19.

"Not yet so go get your stuff ready and mommy and I will get the breakfast table so we can eat with your dad."

Fareeha runs to her room. Ana and I share a laugh before Ana give me a kiss on the cheek. I smile as Ana rests her forehead against mine, a smile graces her perfect face.

"How'd you sleep ‎عزيزي? Everything fine?"

"Everything's always perfect with you my love."

Ana gives me a cheeky smile before lightly kissing my nose.

"Alright ‎عزيزي, go brush your teeth then we can send Fareeha off with her dad and have a few days to ourselves. It'll be a nice break."

"Like you ever get a break, your last 'vacation' was a stealth mission where we had to pretend to be in a horrible relationship that needed counseling. That poor therapist was so bent on getting us on the right track I almost broke character."