ARC 15 : DEATH CYCLE

Chapter 207: Death Cycle (V)

TL: Resonance

Zombies love the taste of raw meat and blood, but as the zombie with the top evolution, ordinary food can no longer satisfy his appetite.

Shang Ke didn’t make much progress even after several days of testing. Di Kui had little interest whether it was animals or plants. He would eat whatever Shang Ke let’s him eat and was very cooperative. However, he generally won’t try the same thing for a second time.

But still,it is fine if this was the case. Shang Ke has the patience. Sooner or later, he would be able to find the food that meets the zombie king’s taste. The two of them walked around together collecting food from all over the world, everything looked so beautiful and harmonious. However, reality is always cruel.

There was once when Shang Ke let Di Kui taste a type of spicy food. As a result, as soon as the food entered his mouth, Di Kui flared up. He waved a slap over and directly ruptured Shang Le’s internal organs.

Shang Ke fell onto a pool of blood. He has yet to experience the pain of death when his exciting revival mode started.

The smell of blood attracted the nearby zombies.

Di Kui stood beside Shang Ke’s “corpse” with a ferocious expression and a fierce look in his eyes. With a growl, those zombies no longer dared to make any noise nor come closer.

Shang Ke who was currently recovering secretly let out a sigh of relief. At any rate, he had avoided being torn apart. His ability to endure death has risen to a height unreachable by ordinary people, and his requirement for the mode of death has lowered to the point that it was enough as long as it wasn’t too bloody or painful.

Five hours later, the body recovery was complete. This time, “only” the internal organs were ruptured, so the recovery time was shorter.

Shang Ke sat up from the ground. He took out a towel from his bag calmly, wet it with water magic and wiped the blood stains on his skin. Then, he changed into a set of clean clothes.

“Done?” Di Kui squatted on a stone block and looked at Shang Ke condescendingly.

“Done.” Shang Ke replied calmly.

Both the killer and the slain displayed an unworldly calmness.

“You can continue.” The spicy taste that makes Di Kui irritable was still in his mouth and made him very unhappy.

“We’ll stop for today. Take this.” Shang Ke passed him a chewing gum. This was found from a newly evolved zombie.

Di Kui took it, unwrapped the wrapping paper, threw the wrapping paper into his mouth and threw the chewing gum onto the ground. Then, he found that something was wrong. He spat out the wrapping paper in his mouth, jumped down from the stone block, picked up the chewing gum he threw on the ground and put it in his mouth.

Shang Ke: “…”

Although zombies weren’t creatures that care about hygiene, Shang Ke still couldn’t take it when he saw this kind of behaviour. This fellow was the zombie king. Could you please display the taste and bearing a zombie king should have!

Shang Ke saw that he was chewing energetically and remained silent tactfully. He packed up the items on the ground. Shang Ke intends to continue this brutal gourmet journey, and decisively placed spicy flavour onto the blacklist.

At Qizhen city on a farm near the suburbs, two modified SUVs drove on the bumpy ground.

“We have acquired quite a bit this trip. When we go back, we can exchange for quite a generous amount of supplies.” A baldy who was sitting on the passenger seat in the front SUV said to his companion at the back with a grin.