▒6▒ 🔹 Father Loves Chubby Cheeks 🔹

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸⏳🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶

After breakfast Father went back to his office saying he had some important work to do..as he was staying beside me for almost 3 days, his work had been pilled up..and he also promised to be back before lunch.

The Butler suggested having our three meals together every day so that neither of us could skip meals..
I thought Father wouldn't agree as he is always busy..but he agreed with the Butler almost immediately.

Strange, he never showed this kind of behavior before..

Well, my father was always a quiet person and I'm not much of a talkative person either..So we never had a proper conversation.. Mother was the only person who bound us together..

Well, I'm not saying Father doesn't love me..I knew that he cared for me but couldn't express it well..I'm no different as well..I can't express things either..guess I got it from my father..

father and I were always cold with each other, only sharing the necessary manners.
But now...........he is different from how I remembered him.

I never knew he loved me this much. Truthfully, I really had my doubts before, like, does he really think of me as a daughter? Does he really care for me?

.. But now as I saw him taking care of me and worried for me and giving me those warm hugs that I've always been carved for, I'm so sure of his feelings..

...And also at his last moment where he said he would surely free me from there and take me back to our mansion, in my dream..that was warm..I still can feel it..

My dream, huh? A realistic dream....or is it..? was it only a dream..?
Well, I need to find out about this..because I'm still confused. I can't keep going on being confused. It's so frustrating..

I need to know was it only a dream or did I.....did I just....just....come back to the past...when I was 15 years old...

Was it a warning for the future or a gift to go back in time and change the future.

I need to know about it.
Hmmmmm..let's think of something where I can find out about those issues...

Well whatever it is, I'll think about it later. Now that I, know that my father is with me and he loves me I think I can do anything.. I'll never let father down...never...I guess I know what I'm gonna do...

Knock knock knock!!

"Young miss it's time for lunch," Leah said.

"Owh! I'm coming!!"

"Walk slowly young miss..watch your steps.."

Leah said as she made sure I didn't fall.

"Hahaa..why are you being so nervous. I won't fall.."

"Anisha!"

"Ah? Father!!"

I smiled seeing him..

Father hurriedly came beside me and took my hand as he carefully walked me downstairs.

Aish!! I feel like an old woman.
But I didn't say anything.
It's all new to me and it's kind of fun.. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Ahh..so many foods..and all of them are highly nutritious.
Seems like they are really worried about my health.
As maids served food we started eating.

"I'll get fat if I keep eating so many foods"

"That will be good because you are so skinny"

"What? No! I'm not.."

"Yes, you are..just look at those thin hands..and your cheeks...you used to have really chubby cheeks..."

"Huh? What are you saying, Father!!

*Blush*

...Wouldn't people laugh if I have cubby cheeks at my age!!"

"Who dares to laugh?"

"Uh!! That's not it.."

"I'm telling you...you should start to grow chubby cheeks again.."

"Huh?"

I looked at him confused..

" *Sigh* This not what you are supposed to say, master...girls are quite concerned about their looks. And at this age, people already lose their baby fat around the face..you should know about this" said the butler...

"Urgh! I know that already!!"

"No, you don't.."

The Butler replied calmly.

"You..."

Father said being annoyed...

Wow!... I never knew the two of them were this close.

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶