F E E L L I K E S H I T

Hey guys-

I am *appalled*. The amount of people who came OUT OF BUTTFUCK NOWHERE literally SHOOK ME TO MY FUCKING CORE.

So, before I continue, I'd like to welcome all the newcomers. This wouldn't be made possible for all the people who were here before, who spread the story around like wildfire. I'd like to thank HellenWilder, Claudia, sorbetdreams, -rainygreys, harryrongeorgefred, natalie1929, sunny397, borderzs, ratsharty, rileyzzzzz887, KaylinSteichen , _ObriensWife_, hfcyhnfdf, grxupie, yazmin0210, hkl1210, mmgykm, and the two Tik-Toks that mentioned the book.

Initially, this book was supposed to be SMUT and SMUT ONLY, but my mind took it to another place. Ideas kept growing, and once the ideas start growing I seriously can't go back.

I know I said it was slow burn, but I couldn't help it.

I started this book September 30th, and since then I've been updating every.damn.day. I'm so invested, and I'm so glad that you guys are, too.

I used to be able to reply to all of you, but the comments keep coming in and I can't keep up omg. So, if you'd like to reach me, my snapchat SPECIFICALLY for this book is | naomi-suki |. I will 100% respond. And if I don't, you're more than welcome to kick me in my shins.

Now, without further adieu, I present to you...

F E E L L I K E S H I T

lucille granger

They had me stay in the very top of the burrow.

A guest room, if you may.

It was better than the large cold rooms in the manor.

Right now, anything was better than the large cold manor.

Anything was better than Draco, right now.

Yesterday felt like a blur.

Though I remember every second of it.

I've never experienced pain like this.

Ever.

How do I recover from this?

I lost my best friend.

I lost my baby.

I lost Draco.

Now I truly feeling like I'm losing myself.

"Lucille?" A voice intrudes my thoughts. I turn over and see George standing by the entry with a plate of food. "I brought you waffles."

I sat up and huffed.

"Thank you, George," I mumbled.

"Hermoine insisted that you get three waffles," He added. He handed me the plate and I smiled at him. "If you can't finish it I'll be more than happy to do that for you."

He laughed.

I sort of did, too.

It was an automatic reaction, really.

"Do you mind if I sit down here?" He asked, pointing to the edge of the bed I'm in.

"Not at all, go ahead."

As he sat on the bed, the plate in my hand shook.

"I'm sorry for your loss," He mumbled, looking at the ground with both his hands in his pockets.

"And I'm sorry for yours," I responded.

"Ah, he's better off without me," George laughed, though it was more of a coping mechanism.