Chapter 20

A soft sigh left Taehyung's mouth as he was waiting for the coffeemachine to fill the cup he had placed under it. Currently the brown haired boy was making a cup of coffee for everyone who was attending Jungkook's meeting. Even though the young lawyer still felt extremely uncomfortable around all these powerfull men the fact that Jimin was present too gave him a somewhat safe feeling.

Carefully the brown haired boy placed the hot steaming cups of brown liquid onto the tray which Jungkook had suggested him to use and he quickly began to walk towards were everyone was sitting.  All the other boys were currently seated around a big table while waiting for Taehyung to serve them their coffee. After that the meeting would finally start.

Soon the young lawyer reached the big wooden table and began to serve everyone their well deserved hot coffee. A nervous feeling quickly began to spread inside his chest upon noticing one of the boy's intensely staring at him. The boy had purple hair and big plump lips and eventhough his face was supporting a friendly smile Taehyung didn't dare to look back at him. This boy was one of Jungkook's most important men, one wrong look and Taehyung would be screwed so badly.

"Well, shall we start?" Jungkook said as soon as Taehyung was done with his task. The brown haired boy quickly went to stand next to the coffee machine again. The ravenette had told him before the meeting had even started that the brown haired boy had to keep filling everyone's cup of coffee and thus the boy was now waiting for someone to finish their drink.

"Yeah let's start." Namjoon said while a big grin broke out on the boy's face. The blue haired boy slowly began to reach for his cup of steaming brown liquid before softly blowing on it in order to cool it down a bit.

"Did you get the information about Sehun?" Yoongi asked his raven haired boss while looking at him with great intrest on his face. Jungkook visibly gritted his teeth upon hearing his older brother's name and he slowly closed his eyes in order to calm down a bit.

"I've spoken to Kai while I was in prison." The mafia boss spoke calmly once he had cooled down again. The ravenette was slowly looking around the table to make sure everyone was listening to what he had to say. The information he had gotten was very important and thus he needed everyone to listen as carefully as possible.

"Well, I've seen his face after you spoke with him Kook, or shall I say after you beat him up?" Taemin spoke while a small smile began to break out on his face. Soft laughs erupted around the whole table and everyone clearly found it very amusing how their boss had beaten up someone who had betrayed them. Kai had once been part of the group who are currently sitting around the wooden table. The boy belonged to Jungkook's closest men and yet he had decided to betray them all by following Sehun. The fact that Jungkook had now beaten him up was exactly what he deserved, if not worse.

Soon everyone became quiet again and a sly smirk began to form on the ex-prisoner's face. "After that fucker finally decided to talk he told me an awfull lot about where we can find my traitor of a brother." The raven haired boy said before looking around the table once again. A statisfied look could be seen on all the boys faces and Hoseok began to clap enthousaistically.

"Well go on, when are we going to pay him a little surprise visit?" The red head spoke, enthousiasm clearly lacing his voice. A small smile began to make it's way upon Taehyung's face once he noticed the bright energy which was surrounding this red haired boy completely. It didn't matter that this boy was part of a mafia, he literally had the power to make people smile without even trying.

"Kai told me about an old abandoned factory just outside of Seoul." The ravenette continued before grabbing his cup of coffee and softly blowing on it. White steam came off of the brown liquid immediately and slowly the ravenette put the cup back down again since it was still too hot to drink. "Apparently it's supossed to look abandoned and covered in ivy." The mafia boss finished.