2

"God damn it! Horror, we were doing so well and you just had to ruin it." Dust yelled as he hit Horror on the skull.

"Ow! Sorry, I forgot." The cracked skull skeleton replied. "It's just that I wasn't listening to Killer earlier."

Dust looked at horror, disapointment evident in his eyes.

"I mean who can blame him. Killer was so insistent on doing this even I got tired of listening to him." Error nonchalantly insulted killer chuckling a bit.

"Hey! I'm right here Y'know?" Killer yelled.

By this time y/n and Nightmare were not as worried as they were before.
"To think that were scared of these idiots for a second there." Nightmare mumbled.
Y/n decided to speak up about the current event ensueing
"Are you just gonna be fighting over yourselves or what? We're wasting precious time we can be doing..." Y/n looked at her wrist for a nonexistent watch only to look back up "literally anything else right now."

"No need to get impatient y/n." Error said whilst flicking a string around.
Y/n puffed her cheeks wanting this to be over.

"So what was than plan again?" Horror asked politely earning a sigh from Killer as Error cackled at the situation. This of course drew the attention towards him.

"Aren't you gonna tell him them plan?" The glitched skelton raised a brow.

"We were gonna get the boss." Killer muttered disapointed in the people around him.

"Right..." Horror noted. "So uh.. Are we gonna take him or?"

"Whatever. Surround em." Killer commanded. The rest of the skeletons followed.

"Hey, I'm just gonna say one thing before you attack." Y/n interjected.

"What is it now?" Killer groaned.

"Hey. Hey hey. I had to deal with your dumb fuckery now you'll have to deal with mine." The guardian grabbed the other gaurdian and ran away.

"Damn it." Killer yelled. The skeletons chased the gaurdians.

"So nighty. Can you still teleport? Cause that would be really useful." Y/n said breathlessly.

Nightmare paused to think and shook his head.

"Well shit. Good thing Dream and Omnia are near." Y/n thought on the spot. "Now we can scream for help."

-

"Would like some tea Dream?" Omnia asked. He noded his head. They had the table set up. It had (favorite food) and other goodies. The utensils were neatly place on top of the napkins. Omnia served the tea and gave it to its recipient.

"Such a nice day." Omnia hummed.

"Yeah." Dream sipped on his tea "I wonder what Nightmare and Y/n are doing?"

"Probably doining something-" omnia was cut off by the sudden screaming
"OMNIA!! DREAM!! Help us!"

"Guess they got into trouble."Omnia sighed.

"We better go help them." Dream announced already walking.

"Right."

They both paused seeing what was going on.

"Give me a damn break. I thought we didn't have to deal with anyone." Ombia whined. "I swear you are a magnet for trouble."

"Y/n, are you and Nightmare okay?." Dream asked full of concern.

"Well Dream if you couldn't tell already. We are in a bit of a situation." Y/n said tied up in blue strings. "Anyways. They um. Kinda took him. "

"Y/n you have the ability to erase something from existence and make other expierence nothing... But you are sitting likr a duck." Omnia face palmed.

"Oh right. I kinda forgot that." Y/n smiled.

"Get up we gotta get the skeleton." Omnia sighed lending her hand to her opposing power. The gaurdian dusted themselves off and turned to Dream who had already opened a portal.
Y/n squinted.

"Dream why do your portals have to be so damn bright."

"Postive feelings." he blankly stated.

"Right. That exists." She murmured.

Walking through that eyesore Dream called a portal they were at Nightmare's castle.

"Nice. Now where is he?"Omnia told her peers.

"Dream can't you sense his presence?" Y/n thought out loud.

"Can't you also do that." Dream asked his eyes narrowing on the gaurdian. As expected she let out a disapointed sigh and face palmed.

"Almost forgot I could." Y/n laughed uncomfortably. "Anyways..."

She tried to distinguish Nightmare's feeling from everyone else which wasnt too hard since his were the strongests one's.

"Ah. Nothing like bargining into nightmare's room. Brings back memories."
-
Nightmare sat quietly as his henchmen studied him. Killer was way to close gor his liking.

"Mind giving me some personal space?"  Nightmare asked a tad bit rudely.

"Oh. Sorry. It's just that... " killer trailed off.

"You like normal. For once." Error finished off the sentence.

Nightmare gave them a furious look.
Error just chuckled in amusement
"What did they do to get you like this? I can't take you seriously."

"Well. To be honest i don't really remember." Nightmare admitted.

"Ugh. You never tell me the juicy details. What am i supposed to do with my life now. Exist." Error complained.

"Um yes.." Nightmare responded.

"About that... Existing is complicated." Error said in a hushed voice.

Nightmare looked at the destroyer dead in the eyesockets. His head turning to seewhat caused the loud crash.

"Hey Nighty! We broke down the door to save you!." Y/n yelled. "Oh right and the others. Omnia took care of them."

The gaurdian smiled whilst Error gave a look of disapointment.

"So.. Error... You mind letting him go.." Y/n suggested. She tugged on her sleeves.

"I mean i have nithing better to do." Error thought outloud. "My answer is no. Unless you have something interesting."

Y/n raised a brow.

"Drama is funny unless it isn't happening to me." Error flatly said.

"Fine."
Y/n sat down on the floir and told him about her fight with nightmare.

"Its suprising how we are kind of alike Y/n." Error brought up. "I make destroy and you.." He looked her for a second "you earse thing out of existence."

Y/n was silent before speaking up. "So are you going to let him go?"

"take your "friend" back "Error sighed
"What even is he to you?"

Y/n focused her attention on the skeleton from helping Nightmare. "What do you mean?"

"Man I thought it would be obvious to you." Error laughed. "I'm just saying you act a little bit too close for just being friends."

-
Long time no talk. This thing has reached over 23k. I dont know how thats possible for something as low quality as this.
Also I had a bit of writers block during this so sorry for the whole month wait.
Planned to release this on halloween but i slacked on that.
Have a good day and enjoy my 12 am spelling and grammar mistakes
- lotus