ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

The next day, Kai and Yuna came to school together.

It was during their second subject when the Dean arrived with two unfamiliar students with him. The Prof. walked towards the Dean and they started talking.

"Guys! Didn't the Dean came here by herself too when you guys transferred here?" Soobin turned to Taehyun and the others.

"I guess there will be another transferees!" Ryujin smirked while Beomgyu only nodded his head.

Kai on the other side clenched his fist. Just by seeing her blonde hair makes him want to boil her to death. How satisfying will that be?

And now he will have to share the same classroom with her.

"But, the grand ball is approaching, so does our semestral break! Why did the Dean accept another transferee student?" Yuna asked turning to Ryujin but the latter only shrugged her shoulder.

The Prof. came back in their classroom with the two students following him. The Dean left as well.

As soon as the newbies entered, their eyes shifted directly to Kai. Kai only looked away and turned to Yuna pretending to be whispering something in a playful way.

The Prof. instructed the two to introduce themselves so the blond stepped forward first.

Ryujin raised her brow with the thought of not definitely liking the girl.

This girl is a total ass flirt!

Ryujin shot a glare at Beomgyu who seems to be captivated by the blonde's beauty.

Ryujin elbowed him and showed her clenched fist while Beomgyu only cleared his throat.

"Hello everyone! My name is Angel Winter! Me and my brother came from Paris! And I hope you'll take care of us!" She said with her cute and angelic voice.

Yeonjun was completely bewitched. Of course Yeji noticed it and she's now burying him alive in her thoughts.
With his head sneaking out the ground so she can step and kick on it as much as she wants.

Even Lia felt jealousy as she watch Soobin staring at Angel with the same smile he shows to her.

Lia rolled her eyes and scoffed.

Men. They're all the same.

Unlike the three, Kai who have so much hatred for the girl are immune to his beauty. While Taehyun was just staring at Chaeryeong and did not even take a glimpse of Angel.

"W-why are you staring at me like that?" Chaeryeong tried hiding her blushing cheeks.

"I'm trying not to be bewitched by a witch!" He said in his usual charming tone making her blush even more and even flickered his eyes.

The other student then stepped forward turning the table completely.

All the girls are completely into his visuals.

"Hi! My name is Alex Winter! I look forward on being your friends! Please take care of us!" He said and flashed a killer smile.

"Wow! You're so handsome!" Yeji giggled and Yeonjun immediately scoffed.

"Baby! That's just make up! What the hell is wrong with you!?" Yeonjun exclaimed.

Yeji then rolled her eyes at him and hissed. "Why do you care! Just keep staring at your Angel you dimwit!"

"Iam staring at her right now!" Yeonjun fired back and they ended up bickering at each other. Again.

"Okay! Mr. Choi! Ms. Hwang! Enough of that! Why don't you two take the seat at the back?" The Prof. pointed at the seat behind Ryujin and Beomgyu.