Year 5-13 | Department Of Mysteries

"Alohamora" Harry pointed his wand at Umbridge's office door opening it. We planned to use the floo powder and the chimney inside Umbridge's office since the rest were all monitored by her. We rushed in as Ron closed the door behind us looking around at all the pictures of cats and the disgusting amount of pink.

"Alert the order if you can" Harry said kneeling in front of the fireplace.

"Are you mental? We're going with you" Ron furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together" Hermione said kneeling down beside him.

"That. You. Are" We turned around to see Umbridge standing in the doorway fuming. From behind her multiple slytherin students from the inquisitorial squad rushed in pulling Hermione Ron Harry and I up. I struggled against Cassius as he pulled me up against the wall next to them.

"Get your hands off of me" I said gritting my teeth. He quickly wrapped one of his arms around my waist tight pointing his wand to my neck.

"Get off of her!" Harry shouted struggling against Crabbe's grip.

"SHUT UP!" Umbridge let out a high pitched yell making all of us jump.

"Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl" Draco said coming in pushing Neville. Behind him two other Slytherin boys pulled Luna and Ginny in by their robes. His smile faded when he saw me, quickly shaking his head in disappointment.

"Bring Harry over here" Umbridge gestured towards Crabbe who pushed Harry onto an armchair in front of Umbridge.

"You were going to Dumbledore weren't you?" She said leaning closer towards Harry.

"No"

A cold slap echoed through the room as Harry groaned. I struggled against Cassius' grip even more trying to lunge at Umbridge when he pulled me tighter basically hugging me from behind.

 I struggled against Cassius' grip even more trying to lunge at Umbridge when he pulled me tighter basically hugging me from behind

"You were looking for me?" Snape walked inside the office quickly eyeing everyone before looking at Umbridge.

"Snape, the time has come for answers. Will they be able to be given to me or not? Have you brought the veritaserum?" Umbridge said standing up straight with a chin up.

"You can't use it on a student" I snapped.

"Shut up" Cassius snapped back grabbing my chin with his hands.

"I'm afraid I do not have any more left" Snape said in his usual cold tone. "Unless you wish to poison him and I assure you I'll have the greatest sympathy if you did.. I cannot help you" He finished, turning around to walk out the door.

"He's got padfoot" Harry quickly yelled out, "He's got padfoot at the place where it is hidden"

"Padfoot? What is padfoot, what is it- what is he talking about?" Umbridge spoke fast.