Chapter 30

I know a lot of negativities are taking rounds in social media! I took time myself to get over this and the only thing that kept me there, clinging on to my lovelies is the fact that they are the ultimate goals!! Prayers, tears, mannat, selfless & unconditional love are going to be acknowledged! I believe they will never disappoint us! At the same time, hum agar unse pyaar karte hai, bharosa rakhte hai unpar, toh phir we will respect their privacy as well! Let's promise that we will not loose our faith on them, because we believe #SidNaaz exist and we don't need to proof their existence! We will always stand by them, NO MATTER WHAT!

********

He parks the car and brings her back home, his place to be specific..
"Chal...get down baby...".. says Sidharth..

"Why did you bring me here?!...mujhe ghar jana hai.."..she says looking at some other side..

Without giving a reaction, he tilts towards her to unlock her seat belt..

"Manvi parishan ho rahi hogi.. mujhe ghar jana hai Sidharth!".. she is still too stiff to be dealt with..

"Hum upar jake baat kare baba?!"

She gives him a stern look, gets down the car abruptly and walks up to the lift. They both get inside and Sidharth keeps glaring at her while she is avoiding his contact totally..

They are at the door and Khushi opens it for them..

"Sanuu!!"..she paces into Shehnaaz's arms, her guilt flows in the form of her tears..

"Arehh baby kya hua?! Why are you crying?!".. Shehnaaz caresses her hair..

"Kuch nehi I am fine now..I got my life back to see you both together!"... Khushi cant be happier, it seems..

"It's okay.. ab rona bandh kar! Sab theek hai! Dekh main agayi na!?!"

"Phir kaha chali gayi thi? Pata hai, I got so scared! I was blaming myself for everything! Please aage se agar yeh Mama gets into this common avtar, don't get carried away!!"

"Ok ok.. chal andar room mein chal..!"... Shehnaaz pulls her off the couch..

"Nehi you guys talk.. mujhe assignments complete karni hain..I couldn't work since last night...Chalo bye..!"...Khushi leaves the living room without even interacting with Sidharth..

They both walk into his room. He throws himself into the mattress and Shehnaaz goes into the washroom to freshen up, as she hasn't used washroom for long now!

She comes back into the room and stands in front of the bed side table to drink some water. Sidharth pulls her with all his force and as she falls on top of him. He wraps her body within his arms, locking it tightly in his embrace..

"Chhoriye Sidharth..I am really not in a mood!"

"Itna bhav kyun kha rahi hain?!"...says sidharth, moving his head forward to shove it inside her shoulder..

She is already having goosebumps but still doesn't give up easily..."nehi chahiye aisa pyaar jo pal pal mein badalta rehta hain!"

"I said sorry na baby?!"

Her eyes well up..."Mujhe nehi karni aap se baat! Aap ne bohot hurt kiya hai mujhe! Nehi chahiye..! Mujhe chhoro!"

"Nooo!! I love you..!"...he takes a turn and pushes her down on the mattress, pulling himself on top of her now..

"Ahhh.. sidharth!"

"Kya...?! haq hai mera! Ab tu pyaar se degi mujhe ek kiss ya phir mujhe zabardasti karna padega?!"..Sidharth plays smart while coaxing! He exactly knows what melts her!