58. Wolf and Grimm

Tom was filling in some paperwork with Sirius under his desk sleeping, he so wanted to be with Harry but he wasn't sure if that was a good idea or not, he knew Remus must of known he was there as well but he again wasn't sure and so decided to stick close with Tom to be on the safe side.

Tom was only half way through that weeks paperwork that Dumbledore had left, he was still trying to catch up with years of paper work that never seemed to be ending when there was a knock at the door.

Sirius' head bolted right up hitting his head to the underneath of the table thank God he was in his Animagus form so he couldn't swear but Tom knew he was.

"Enter" Remus came in and smiled slightly he knew he was right he had smelled Sirius within Hogwarts and it was so strong here in Toms office! Now where was Padfoot?!

"Remus what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" asked Tom as he put down his quill for a much needed rest, it wasn't even lunch and he was going crazy with the paperwork!

"Nothing really I just wanted to inform you that o have been spotting a rather large dog around Hogwarts lately and I wonder if it was dangerous or not for it to be roaming free?"

Remus smirked at Tom's face knowing full well that Sirius had been wandering the hallways in his Animagus form when he wasn't meant to be, he glared to Sirius under I desk trying and failing to keep it away from Remus.

He just sighed and said "Padfoot I know it's you come on out and greet me properly"

Sirius just whined not wanting to leave the safety of the table he was under but when Tom slowly nudged him out and told him to go and see his friend Sirius went slowly to his best friend.

Remus hugged Sirius tightly around his neck hoping he would change back but he didn't until he buried his face in Sirius' fur.

"I missed you so much Paddy, after James and Lilly died I had no one else. Harry went to his aunt's, you in Azkaban, Wormy high tailed it out of there, I was so alone" and he started crying.

Sirius changed back into his human form and hugged Remus just as tightly as Remus did.

"Mooney I missed you so badly as well, I was going crazy in that cell if it hadn't been for Tomas I would still be there, he got me a trial and everything, I'm now free and Tomas said I could come to Hogwarts with him. Oh Mooney if I hadn't gone after that rat Harry wouldn't have been in that household and grew up like that! We need to get him out!"

Tom just laughed at this making both men turn to him with a look of horror, they had no clue that Harry was now with Severus so this was going to be fun when he told them about it all.

"Harry or should I say Hadrian now, is fine now he was rescued the summer just before his second year by Severus..."

"Snivellus! Of all people it had to be Snivellus Snape!" said Sirius as he paced the room trying to work out how he was going to get his godson back from the slimy snake  (I'm sorry sevvy)

"You won't be able to do that Sirius, Harry is now Hadrian Severus Jameson Snape, he's been adopted by him both through the ministry as well as blood adoption he is no longer Harry James Potter" said Tom

"What my godson is now Snivellus' son why in Merlin's name was he allowed to do something like that, I'll kill him!"

"Sirius Orion Black don't even thing about that do you want to go back to Azkaban?! After all I've done for you to keep your sorry arse out of it" said Tom making his eyes flash red for a moment.

"Tomas I'm sorry, I know what you have done for me means the world, I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me over the past few months but Harry is with Snivellus!"