Prologue - Is Society Equal

Year 1 - Volume 1

"If they continue to be a liability for the class, Then I will be the one to expel them"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Many times I wonder if the society is truly equal. We may keep going on trying to believe we all are equal but the poison of inequality still dwells upon us. Whenever I read the words of Charles Darwin, 'Survival Of the fittest' I start thinking if we are truly supposed to be equals.

Or being unequal is what is best for our society. As we know unlike people are like poles of magnet. They unknowingly get attracted to each other which marks a feeling people refer as love. But are they truly happy knowing that their partner is inferior/Superior to them. As of what I have seen during my years in school, inferiority leads to jealousy. As till now I have never felt jealous, not even once. So I'm more than eager to see what surprises does this school hold. Advanced Nurturing high school Japan, one of the elite High Schools of Japan backed by government is a massive 600000 square meters of area of high quality infrastructure all for the purpose of nurturing students to become the elites of Japan.

I Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was making my way to the bus stop. Standing beside me was a well built blonde kid. He was wearing the same uniform as me. A unusual aura was being emitted by his somewhat creepy smile. But the way he was combing his hair looking in his mirror was certainly a sight to watch. He kept smiling. I wondered if people spend their time looking into the mirror, would they too lose the sense of surrounding. But it seemed as if he didn't care about the stares of people on the bus stand. I thought for a second to greet him but ultimately decided against it as I was bad at holding conversations.

Just when my inner conflicts ended, I heard the sound of the bus heading in the direction where I was standing. It was finally time. During my three years at this school, I wanted to discover the truth of society, that is whether it is better to stay unequal or to truly become equal. Who knows what this year's will mean for me in my future. But whatever challenges I was faced with, one thing was sure, I would try my best to enjoy the life of a High School student, till it lasts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________