they become supernatural [or human]

This was requested by paulalamont2004, I hope you like it!

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he woke up with claws and a tail, he freaked the fuck out, he became an odd monster thingy overnight, and he was not. Happy. At. All. He kept accidentally knocking things over with his tail, and his horns kept getting caught on the doors, he kept yelling your name once or twice, you walked in to see him with his horns stuck on the top of a door...damn wall rat's gonna be the death of you.

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does he hate having wings? No, does he like having them? Also no. You absolutely love his wings, they help you know what emotions hes feeling, if hes excited then the wings start flapping, if hes angry than they puff up like a cats fur, if hes sad then the wings duck down. Michael only likes the wings because they help him scare the living fuck out of random teens, they just see a flying michael Myers in the sky, diving down to them...those poor people.

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he turns human, he expects to be normal Charles lee ray, but instead hes just a human sized chucky doll...hes pissed. You try to calm him down, but he isnt exactly the calm type. He starts blaming you for some damn reason, and boy oh boy do you regret not being able to pick him up and throw him out a window.

Billy/stu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy Turned into this weird Male succubus-looking thing, and stu basically just turned into a neko. Billy was flirting with you while stu was cuddling up to you, purring and saying he loves you, so basically you have to boys that both have romantic ideas with you, Billy's are more perverted than stus, stu just wants cuddles and scary movies, billy wants sex and scary movies...so you compromise and just so scary movies, although both got their wishes later...

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHA, THE CRACKHEAD HAS POWERS, he can shoot fire from his hands [todoroki-], he takes this power to his advantage way too quickly...he accidentally caught himself on fire, the amount of panic on his face as he ran through a field with fire all over him was hilarious, you and Thomas watched in amazement as nubbins chased chop through the field, trying to get him to slow down so he can help...ma was pretty amused too.

Thomas/jed~~~~~~~~~~~

The child has claws. He freaked out when he woke up with them, his first action was too shake his hands like crazy, screaming 'get it off', he ended up getting them stuck on the wall, it was just a long day filled with him staring at his hands, and for once, drayton didnt say shit, he didnt wanna be sushi.

Nubbins~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he...has an odd power. He can gain an attribute from the food he eats [tamaki-], he found that out when he ate some cheese and grew cow ears, you absolutely loved it, you just kept petting his soft cow ears...lowkey probably ate octopus before you two got into bed, whoever gets that joke I'm so sorry for what you may be imagining right now.

John~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEKO JOHN--, he has cat ears, he purrs, he has fucking cat claws, you love him even moreee, he doesnt give a fuck that hes stuck inside all day, as long as you give him head Pat's and cuddles, hes fine with it...hes probably gotten caught trying to knock your cups off a table, damn Neko john Is sort of an ass sometimes.

Norman~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He has ANGEL WINGS, and a HALO. Hes having an innocent boi panic, while you're fangirling over his new look. Mother took over once and his wings turned black and the halo started dripping...black ooze, mother liked it, you sorta did too, now whenever you see her you cant stop thinking about that weird ooze..

Anna~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shes a doggo girl! She has dog ears and a tail, shes absolutely in love with the look, and so are you, she loves pats and playing with you, her personality already sort of fit a dogs, so this is no change from your average life togeth--ANNA GET AWAY FROM THE DAMN SHOES-

Marina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shes...a demon. Damn straight just got horns and a demon tail. You and her thought this was cool and kinda just went back to your normal lives, but one day you unknowingly started fidgeting with her horns...that's when she found out that the horns were...sensitive. haha...I'm sorry. ;-;

Billy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE ATTIC BOI TURNED INTO A DAMN HALF SPIRIT THINGY. Only you can see him, but he can psychically interact with anything he wants, so sometimes he walks over to the sorority sisters and pulls their hair, it's pretty funny for both of you, meanwhile the sisters are confused as hell when you laugh at the Invisible entity that's pissing them off.

Ryan~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan turned into a male lamia, which is a person with the upper torso and head of a human, but a snake tail below their hips. He thought this was odd, and it definitely made carrie ann even more terrified of him, but at night he does this adorable thing where he curls his tail up with you in the middle and just sleeps like that...he likes the tail.

Pennywise~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Human...penny? Does not compute. When he sees himself in the mirror he'll basically have an error and stand by the mirror for a solid 10 minutes. After that he realized what was going on and went to go find you, he started asking about human things and what's different from his lifestyle as a monster from this new body, you decided to show him, you bought spicy taco bell and just grinned as he ate it...you monster. he was so pissed at you for the rest of the day.