49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"

Vote fast and new readers who just finished reading till here. Please, Please, please vote on all the chapters. 

I have started another update already. So, it will be sooner. I Promise. 

Romance Ahead. Request you to take a comfortable seat. Though it's not that much mature chapter still, I would advise not to read if you are not 16+

Next chapter is for the selective audience, to read early. Make sure you have voted. 

Abhishree POV

I pulled the hem of curtains down and the room filled with darkness in no time. My heartbeat was beating fastly and I could feel colder than the weather was. He stood up from the bed and walked towards me while I was taking steps slowly towards him. 

"Abhi" He called not loudly but his voice still had his roughness and that harshness in it. No doubt why he was considered strongest among the king of other Empires, but he had started feeling the things from the heart.

I didn't know why actually Chandra said so but my heart was not allowing me to trust her. I couldn't believe the thing that I never witnessed also if he said she wasn't pregnant then I couldn't deny. He wasn't lying, he didn't need to. He was the king and he was not answerable to anyone. Why would he be begging for my forgiveness if he wasn't in love with me? 

He stopped in front of me and I was just staring blankly at his face. I had asked for something very boldly but inside I was quite nervous. I didn't know How would he behave, how would we do so. All I knew was that I closed the path of going back, I wanted to go further even if the path was tough.

I didn't want any misunderstandings between us and I was sure there was something mysterious happening in the Palace. The way Maa Saheb said when I walked after him from there made me think wisely about everything. She said 'togetherness is powerful than individuality'

"You must be tired," He asked. 

I nodded lightly and lost in his eyes, that were still worried. 

"Come"

He forwarded his hand as I followed his actions, I held my breathe for a moment before giving my hand. He walked closer while looking into my eyes.

"Are you afraid of me?" I asked.

He shook his head while saying "I am afraid of hurting you knowingly or unknowingly. Its something unacceptable to me now"

I smiled hearing him and replied.

"Don't worry, I will let you know if you hurt me anyhow and punish you accordingly" 

He smiled and pulled me closer. 

"You know I just want to lie with you and inhale your smell. Its like drug" 

I was still looking at his face which was looking dark because of less light.

"What you think about why everyone wants me to wear perfume of roses. The whole palace knows that you have something for the smell of roses." I smiled a little while saying. 

"Come," he said softly while moving his eyes as to signal the direction towards the bed.

My heart skips a few beats and I nodded nervously.

This wasn't the first time I was staying with him at night, we sleep together regularly but today was something exciting and nervous at the same time. 

We both walked towards the bed and he signalled me to sit. I obeyed him and he sat beside me too. 

"Are you feeling scared?" He asked.