Yes, Dr.**

WARNINGS:
Minor degradation, bondage, praise kink, choking, spanking, overstimulation, edging, minor breeding kink
(after care of course 😏)

WARNINGS: Minor degradation, bondage, praise kink, choking, spanking, overstimulation, edging, minor breeding kink(after care of course 😏)

HANDS HANDS HANDS HANDS
also imagine the team CANT hear them OK!

Three weeks.

It had only been three weeks since you and Spencer were together. But it felt like it had been three years. Dramatic, but whatever.

You and the team were out on a case, but right now you were laying down on your hotel bed, watching some infomercial, thinking about Spencer Reid.

You couldn't get him out of your mind. You would steal glances at him during work, even though you knew that you had to keep things 'professional', it was hard when all you could think about was Spencer tying you up.

You closed your eyes, trying to think about anything. Anything other than Spencer.

*BZZT BZZT BZZT*

Your eyes shot open. Who the hell would be calling you at, you checked the time... 12:07 in the morning.

You looked at the caller ID, and smiled.

Of course.

"Hello..?" You tried to act tired, to tease him.

"Oh I'm sorry Y/N, did I wake you? I-I can go if you want." Spencer stammered.

"N-No! Um no.. it's-it's fine I was just laying down, I wasn't sleeping." You said a little too quick. There goes your plan to 'tease' him.

"Good. What room are you in?"

"What are you planning on doing, Doctor?" You could tease him, one way or another.

"You'll see. What room?"

His voice made you giggle. You loved when he got impatient.

"What if I don't tell you? Are you going to punish me..?" You kind of wanted him to punish you.

"Well if you don't tell me.. then I wont hesitate to take you over my knee, unless thats what you want"

"And what if I do want that, would you do it? Even if I didn't deserve it?" You should just ask, but teasing him was more fun. You wanted to deserve your punishment.

"If you asked me to punish you, I would. But right now your practically begging me to, when you don't tell me what room your in." His voice growing more and more impatient.

Your heart jumped with excitement. He was going to punish you. God, why did that excite you so much. You cleared your throat.

You couldn't make it that easy for him.. maybe a little game would make this night more exciting.