Introduction

Hi everyoneee I'm your author rai_zk!

If you guys are interested to my first fanfiction don't be shy to look at my profile :)

To those who supported my first FF thank you so much! ❤️ You guys are amazing!

⋆This is just a fanfiction only don't take it seriously.

⋆English is not my first language if I have a wrong grammar/typo, I'm sorry my mistakes.

⋆The book cover was edited by me but the image is not belong to me.

⋆Arts, Image and gif used in this story was not mine. They all belong to their respective owners.

⋆Boku no Hero Acedemia/ My Hero Acedemia was not belong to me and it's character.

Have you ever wander U.A. Student, Class A-1, King Explosion Murder being in love?

I will do my very best to get into the character so forgive me if he seems off in one of the chapter, I will fix it as much as I can!!

This will be a female reader.

This will be my first tsundere story, please bear with me 🙇🏻‍♀️

I hope you enjoy this Bakugou x Reader fanfiction.

I'm really sorry for my bad english.

If you're not comfortable with this story I advise you to leave.

I'll do my best to be the best author for you guys! ❤️

I'll do my best to update as soon as I can.

Hope you guys enjoy this one💛

'Happy Never After' is a work of fiction which shouldn't be taken seriously. Some of the actions committed by the character is unforgivable and considered a crime. This is just a fanfiction of mine, don't take it seriously.

⚠️

>Cussing and such language will appear (what do you expect it's Bakugou haha)
>Sensitive themes will appear
> Major character deaths.
>Bad english

Most of the story have a Happy ending... Most of them lived happy in the end...

"But why?..."

A love story... Of a boy and a girl fell in love to each other despite of a consequence

"I wish....I could... Hold you again"

An Mysterious girl who had a many secrets and a dark past.

A boy want to surpass the number one hero, All Might.

Their paths will crossed and fall in love to each other despite of a consequence, will they be able to mannage it?

What would happen if the boy knew her secret and her dark past.

Will he be able to mannage it?

Will they be....?

Happy... Ever... After...?

Happy Never After.