Chapter 34

I'm spoiling y'all 😂

-

Niy POV

"Who fucking wit you?" Lay hyped me up as I danced on the counter.

"You ain't talking money, then really, that's none of my business." I hopped off grabbing Ari.

"And now you playing with my emotions." She twirled me around.

"DO I MAKE YOU HORNY BABY?" We all screamed in unison.

"Ahem." We heard causing us to look at the doorway.

Jay, Sosa and Ant mugged us.

"Looking like white people in there coming of age scene." Sosa shook his head making a plate.

"Y'all just use me for food." I shook my head fake crying.

"Girl shut yo ass up." Ant ate a piece of bacon.

"Okay y'all we got a lot to do today." Ari clapped her hands.

"We need a reset day." We all nodded our heads in agreement.

"Ok Niy being Niy, do everything you need to do here at the house. We gon have a bonfire tonight though. Everyone do what they need to do." Lay said.

"I need to clean and hit up Walmart." I thought about getting the house back in shape.

"Great but heres the gag, do it with Dubs." She made the yikes face. I rolled my eyes and he looked up from his plate.

We haven't talked since the whole Lean situation. I just can't bring myself to. I'm here for his health, but we wanted nothing to do with each other.

"Whatever, meet me at the car in a hour." I walked away to the guest bathroom.

I went and took a shower, I did all my hygiene and found an outfit.

It's mid May so it's starting to get warmer outside. Spring break was this week and we still haven't made plans, but it wasn't really bothering me.

I grabbed some ripped jeans and a off the shoulder grey shirt. I put on some grey vans and threw half my braids up. I grabbed my purse and walked to the front door. Jay was coming down the stairs in basically the same outfit.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

"PLEASE DONT KILL HIM NIY!" Lay screamed after me.

I chuckled and opened the garage.

"What car?" I asked looking at him.

He pointed towards his Hellcat and I nodded walking to it. He hasn't really talked at all, he's most likely going through withdrawals.

He got in and connected his phone to the bluetooth.

"SpaceShip Vibes" blasted through the speakers as he made his way to Walmart. We rode in silence while I scrolled on my phone nodding my head to his music. Pretty depressing if you ask me but oh well.

He pulled in a parking space and we got out. I went and got a buggy with him following behind.

I started walking through the isles picking up what we might need. I reached for bread on the top shelf but couldn't reach.

"Hm." Jay towered over me getting it. It reminded me of the first time we met.

"You still think Sweet Tea is white people shit?" I looked over at him smiling.

"Nah." He chuckled shaking his head.

I nodded laughing with him. We finished up shopping and went to checkout.